Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Maan takes a nawala from her plate and looks at her while eating it. His eyes focused on her beautiful face, registering her every expression, and before she could say anything, he makes another nawala and takes it to her mouth. She looks at him with a surprised look, not understanding what MSK means with this. He bends his head a little, and with those perfectly expressive eyes directs her to eat it. She opens her mouth and takes the nawala, and while she is doing it, her lips touch his fingers slightly. Maan holds his breath at that moment. Forgetting to move his finger away from her lips, his gaze shifts from her eyes to her lips and back and forth. The gentle touch of her lips plays havocs to his senses and mesmerizes him completely.

Geet's lips tremble at the touch of his warm fingers and she looks up at him immediately, only to find his eyes set on her lips. It felt as if time had come to a standstill; as if they were the only two people in the world; and as if Maan has to take one step and geet will go running into his arms. But before get could lose herself in the moment, she severs the eye contact and takes a step back, breaking the contact of her lips and his finger. This brings Maan back to reality with a jerk. He pulls his hand back and looks at his finger.

His finger has a slight stain of salan on it and unintentionally he takes that finger to his mouth and eats the salan off, touching it at the same place where Geet's lips had touched him a few moments ago. All of the sudden realization strikes and his gaze shifts back to Geet. She is watching him with the same passion; it was as if, Maan had not touched his finger but had touched her lips with his with this small gesture. There remained an awkward silence in the room for a long time. Though the hearts were talking and the eyes were telling the beautiful tale of longing and yearning for each other.

Maan instantly takes his finger out of his mouth and looks away, trying to manage the situation,
"sir, aap ko kisi ghair ka jhoota nahi khana chahiyay" Geet clears her throat and say to distract. Maan looks at her with a strange look in his eyes, as is his heart shouted, "tum ghair kahan ho Geet, tum to meri apni ho. Tum mein tu mein nay apni duniya basa lee hai; ab tumhain apnay say dur nahi janay doon ga, na hi tumhari nazroon mein khud ghair rahoon ga …" but instead of saying these thought aloud he simply says,

"agar aisi baat hai, tu is plate say nawala lay kay mein nay bhi issay jhoota kar diya tha, phir tum nay kuin khaya." She was taken aback by his blunt yet simple question, but she puts a bold face and says care freely,
"plate tu meri thi"
"aur tum meri ho" ….. oops, the words unintentionally slips Maan's tounge. He looks at her with a spellbound expression, thinking, "yeh mein nay kya keh diya…" and his words brings Geet's world crackling down around her. His four simple words creates mayhem with her senses, makes her body tremble with shock and before she could think or respond, Maan manages the situation,
"I mean, tum meri secretary ho, aur yeh ghar mera hai, aur yeh plate jis mein tum kha rahi ho yeh bhi meri hain, tu mein is mein say kha sakta hoon …. Right?" he looks at her with challenging eyes and she takes a sigh of relief. After all, this is what she has been running away from … Maan's love for her … for she knows it will hurt Maan a lot when he will find out about her past life. Though in the heart of her heart, she loved hearing it from Maan, 'tum meri ho…'

Without another word, she turns around, moves forward and puts the plate back on the table. Maan walks towards the table as well. He is just behind her when she turns around and bumps into him. Losing her balance she fumbles when he very securely moves his arm around her waist and holds her safe. She looks at him, with one arm rested on his shoulder and the other in his other hand, they share a lovely and emotional moment together …. She could feel her heart pounding at the speed of light and before she loses herself to him, she had to stop it.

"sir, please choriyay mujhay …:" she says in a silky whisper like tone,
"kabhi nahi …" words slip off his mouth unconsciously giving Geet another shock … and Maan closes his eyes at the thought of his incontrollable heart. He panics as well at the thought of being so vulnerable in front of Geet and leaves her instantly.
"Fix my lunch meeting with Pari tomorrow …" moving her away from her, he says without looking at her, and walks out of the main door.

So guys I hope u liked it. Please do comment and share your thoughts.
Love,
Kashish

Edited by thesaint148 - 19 August 2010 at 2:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4marziaswetaa100anufaDhara_sPoli.GeekkabslocksNupur9IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kash aisa hota .. A small FF" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetaa100

swetaa100

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
tooo gud pappis and jhappis to u plz continue

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
wow kaash sach main aisa hota to i would have died
hehhe too good dear
do write more
bye sumi

Poli.Geek

IF-Dazzler

Poli.Geek

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
See if this had happened yesterday, I would have been so happy. But they ruined it and made me sad.

Thank you for brightening my day.

Polki

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged

simply awesome kashish....stupendous.....loved it

reva

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged