I guess this will be a good slap on Anna's face - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bakshish wale BGs....🤣🤣

u r cracking me here!! 🤣

and when they get exhausted we will try his man servants.....if we need to teach him a lesson then its not our problem that his dulhan turned out to be a Male!
*innocent muh*🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 DD....male servants kum pad gaye to Dutta ke bhi BGs hai...waise to woh kuch kaam ke nahi..abhi bhi ghar pe baithe hai. Unko bhi bulaenge Anna ki "dulhan" banne ke liye...lol...OMG...i cant control my laugh...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
nice idea... but I want it to be Subbo who exchanges Naku with someone else😆 Would love to see her expressions when Anna is marrying someone who is not Naku
Originally posted by ccolaco

🤣🤣🤣🤣 DD....male servants kum pad gaye to Dutta ke bhi BGs hai...waise to woh kuch kaam ke nahi..abhi bhi ghar pe baithe hai. Unko bhi bulaenge Anna ki "dulhan" banne ke liye...lol...OMG...i cant control my life...🤣🤣🤣🤣

haina? I would personaly wanna honor them by gifting them nau nau chudiyaan each!! they have so badly earned it! 🤣

and if after committing polygamy, Anna is still not tired and we have exhausted all possible permutations and combinations of human race then we will move the search to jungle and line up all sorts of animals and insects!!....Imagine a monkey under the ghoonghat....Anna on his SR bed, making those pervy faces and giving shakti kapoor types "toyeen" jerks and he opens the ghoonghat to find A gleeing monkey with banana!!.....🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Anna after coming to his senses may think that Nakku again changed her roop[ Black Nakku to fair nakku, now fair nakku to smtn else...!!!!]...
maybe he'l come to a conclution tat he married a alien that keeps changing her appearance😲 ...!!!! 😆 😆

haina? I would personaly wanna honor them by gifting them nau nau chudiyaan each!! they have so badly earned it! 🤣

and if after committing polygamy, Anna is still not tired and we have exhausted all possible permutations and combinations of human race then we will move the search to jungle and line up all sorts of animals and insects!!....Imagine a monkey under the ghoonghat....Anna on his SR bed, making those pervy faces and giving shakti kapoor types "toyeen" jerks and he opens the ghoonghat to find A gleeing monkey with banana!!.....🤣🤣🤣

I cant control laughing DD..i will reply to this later...let me first control myself
FANTASTIC IDEA 😆 hey you CVs are you listening to us ???? give us a nice lil comic relief we need one if not possible by Dutta or Baji why not Subbus herself exchange the place LOL that wud be even bigger a slap wat say???😉
Originally posted by princessmithai

FANTASTIC IDEA 😆 hey you CVs are you listening to us ???? give us a nice lil comic relief we need one if not possible by Dutta or Baji why not Subbus herself exchange the place LOL that wud be even bigger a slap wat say???😉

Yes princess it will be really fun to watch and if subbu does that then more fun...maybe she herself can sit in place of Naku😳

DD....monkey with banana...OMG...tat was jst awesum yaar..imagine Anna's face wen he sees a monkey sitting on his bed with a banana...OMG...God knws maybe he will see Naku in that monkey too..OMG OMG....i need to a take a brk frm this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by ccolaco

DD....monkey with banana...OMG...tat was jst awesum yaar..imagine Anna's face wen he sees a monkey sitting on his bed with a banana...OMG...God knws maybe he will see Naku in that monkey too..OMG OMG....i need to a take a brk frm this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Naku in Monkey??????????
*mouth wide open in total shock*
*DD turns into stone*

*DDs brain refuses to process the result of this and sends RED sirens and error messages*.........

*DD finally wakes up and decides*...we need to totally send Anna to the zoo or leave him deep in the jungle with the monkey family....he is now the official member of the family....
*drops Anna in the jungle* Anna,....learn how to screech screech fast,...u need to gel with ur breed! 🤣🤣

Naku in Monkey??????????
*mouth wide open in total shock*
*DD turns into stone*

*DDs brain refuses to process the result of this and sends RED sirens and error messages*.........

*DD finally wakes up and decides*...we need to totally send Anna to the zoo or leave him deep in the jungle with the monkey family....he is now the official member of the family....
*drops Anna in the jungle* Anna,....learn how to screech screech fast,...u need to gel with ur breed! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 Chalo atlast Anna went where he belonged..Mission accomplished by Tasha fans..now the LS begins😳