http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chand_Chupa_Badal_Mein

do comments ... and hit like button

luv

- Sana -
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys .... come on do comments !!!!
CCBM is a worthless show,i hate this  show 😑
 I m very upset kinny is entering this messπŸ˜”, and who told you that he is nivi's side hero? it was written in an article that kinshuk will play the male lead opp nivi.,πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
 I want to watch this show but whenever i try watching it i end up changing the channel,i can't bear it even for a minute. it's so damn boring. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
but i think i'll have to tolerate this boring show just to catch a glimpse of kinnyπŸ˜‰.i m missing him a lot 😭😭😭

i wont' really trust wikipedia...coz anyone can just write anything on it...so i say let's wait until we actually get some news on kinshuk entering and something about his character as nothing has been revealed about when he's starting shoot or anything about his character
wikipedia..Oh even i dun trust the site πŸ˜•
buh newway thnks 😊

SanKi4eva:

u r absoulutly right!!!!!!!!!!!
i jus wanna no wat role will kinshuk play!!!!!!!!!
im soooooooo desperate 2 no!!!!
Wikipedia is an editable website. Please dont trust the news there. And ppl who are bashing this serial aimlessly and are just here to bash more and more, its my request not to bash the serial. Its a beautiful Love story of Sidharth and Niveditha. If u like it u are welcome, If u dont please at least not bash. And u can discuss Kinshuk on the beautiful page below.

Thank You....
Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
no no no no,plzzzzzzzzzz dont lt hm intrude inbtwn sid & nivi,thy r such a cute couple!!!!!!I guess he wud hv an atrctn towrds hr,bt wont b paird wth hr.......wl lts c,wht I guess z he may cm wth an image of an anti-hero,dats gng to reli reveal his acting skills.....😳

plz kinshuk don't come in between sid and nivi. Sid and nivi look very cute together. and plz people don't bash this show. I think it is a beautiful and fast paced show. This show has a very cute love story about sid and nivi.

Originally posted by Khushi786

plz kinshuk don't come in between sid and nivi. Sid and nivi look very cute together. and plz people don't bash this show. I think it is a beautiful and fast paced show. This show has a very cute love story about sid and nivi.

true Khushi, v want Nivi-Sid or Neha-Abhishek together, we want to see their love story, as we have been with them from the start....even if they have to go thru separations caused by villians in teh family, we want their love to emerge the winner. We dont want Sid to be an Ekta-Kapoor hero, marrying one n longing for another woman n being fooled by the ladies in the house without understanding anything....we dont want Kinshuk-Neha, we want our charming Neha-Abhishek pair n them as Sid-Putul!