Shravan is MAHAscrewed...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello! I'm new to this forum. His dad is really going to take his class tomorrow (I hope)....he doesn't understand he needs to work hard since he's been handed everything plus 2 ever since he was born. Its high time he grew up...especially since he walks around acting like a spoilt brat. I don't understand how Sanchi is still in love with him..I really hope he straightens up soon.

I think its going to take a MAHA jhatka to shock him back into reality. Maybe it could be that since they are planning on making Nita negative....she and her husband get control over all the property and kick the rest of the family out....Shravan finally gets knocked to his senses about hard work and works his butt off with Sanchi's support of course (and a bunch of Savan scenes as well). He makes the money to fulfill the clause for the contract....when Sanchi confesses the money was a ploy for him to become responsible and WOOHOO shravan realizes he's been a retard and finally falls head over heels for Sanchi. Then they can have a happy period where they slowly (AND realisticaly) get their money back...and they buy over Nita and her Husbands company (meaning their previous company)...cause they're more successful. Nita and her Husband then can live in the house but they have to work their way to the top ( like Shravan is now, but they will not be inheirting any property til they prove they are truly repentant)....More Happy Time (because indian serials really need to have more happy days).....NOW Tara makes her entry...she's fulfilled all her wishes and her dads wishes...and is ready for Shravan to marry her but alas Shravan loves Sanchi...I'd love to see Sanchi get possessive over Shravan so due to some weird circumstances Tara starts living at Shravans house for a while....Tara tries her best to get Shravan to fall back in love with her but only to realize that it is not possible since Shravan and Sanchi are now SaVan!!! And she backs out herself because she doesn't want to break a relationship as amazing as theirs...
Wow Jenu....What a sum-up!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ....I hope all this happens in fact!.......Bas i just want the show to remain light hearted, not OTT....But this plot is awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks Krishy!

Yeah I really hope that even if Shravan gets a MAHA jhatka he still retains his humor....thats the one of the best parts about this show.
but i want shravan to get possessive about sanchi............imagine shravan getting all hot angry just because someone tried to hurt her

like it happened in the sequence of jiju harassing sanchi............wow that was awesome how shravan got so angry and  what to say
Yes...that track needs to be fitted into the plot as well....both of them getting possesive...HA! I would pay to see that. Good idea Atikna!
its a good story indeed but if BHPH went that way i.e getting nita to turn -ve & tara staying at their home, it would definitely become like one of those balaji shows... cz such things usually happen in them..๐Ÿ˜• & i would definitely wont want to see it going that way... i just want it to remain light-hearted & more genuine & close to reality as it is going on currently... & like atkina said above, i wud love to see shravan getting possessive for sanchi & not vice versa โ˜บ๏ธ

P.S. it was all my point of view & no offence intended... u might disagree ๐Ÿ˜Š
Though the plot described in the opening post is quite interesting, I dont want such to happen in this serial .. Then it will become like any other serial, specially Balaji serials. I want property andfamily feuds out of this drama. Let it concentrate on the relationship btn the leads. Yes , Tara can come in sometime - may be as a friend of saachi later .

ANd Shravan must be possesive about sachi too.

AS in yesterdays episode they showed "Yeh bhi meri hai "   pulling the comforter along with Sachi down  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shravan being "mahascrewed" fits in with his grandma...check out someone else's post about the mahadadi thing...lol...but no, i think shravan will grow up like most other babies in 10-20 years! LOL
Yeah, the opening post's plot is very balaji-ish....Lets hope Nita isn't fully negative and that she just has some grey shades.