Members Lounge
Members Lounge

I was bored #3

Tishy_Fishy Senior Member
Tishy_Fishy
Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

* wrote this about a guy I use to like*

The way he smells, The way he talks. The way he listens, the way he taunts.Cant stop thinking of him. He's right there.. why dont i re-act. So many opertunities.

heart pounding, sweaty palms. why do i feel this way inside? is this normal? He passes me, and i wonder if its really happening. He became my ADDICTION. his smile, his walk. the way he would talk the talk. His looks, the way he dresses. The way he cares, and when he says he'll alwayz be there. Why dont i have controle over my feelings. Little things remind me of him, so i can never stop thinking of him. I dont see his face for 5 minuts and i am dieing to see his face again. He causes my head to go wild, and my emoshions to expload. His personality attracts me. So much to say... yet nothing comes out. He's the only one i miss when i am alone. my heart beats fast at the sound of his name. Could this be love? I've never met anyone like hm before. Never thought i could find someone like him.

Does he feel the same way? either way, in my heart he will forever stay.

Rubi Groupbie
Rubi
Rubi

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sometin i am going though right now...well i don't know the guy and his personality or his name...i know so sad...but i see him everyday..and so tasty.lol...

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
awesum writing!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top