•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I was very impressed with shravan's dad for asking him to learn work from the bottom rung of the ladder
no work is small ...........each person who is working should have equal respect
this concept is very alien in india
everyone wants to order but doesn't want to follow orders

we forget that without followers there can be no leaders

kudos to shravan's dad on insisting shravan to work with sales guys first

and yes kudos to sanchi in making shravan actually go for work

and yes beatings for shravan for playing racing games during work
I completely agree with you Ankita.πŸ˜ƒ......That scene was really praise-worthy😳.......

@Indian scenario- Can't agree more....Absolutely, absolutely.....This country is so rich in every resource, yet it is still a developing country.....on the contrary China who doesn't have all it's land so cultivable, has gone beyond India in the race....This truly reflects the mind-set of ppl of the 2 countries.....πŸ€”......If instead of copying or rather aping Western Cultures' ill characters, we inculcate their 'workaholic' and 'determinant' attitude, we Indians can reach places.....And it's a fact... πŸ€“ .............................BUT FOR OUR POLITICIANS..... 🀒Edited by Krishy_ - 13 years ago
true that!

I live in the States and here no work is considered little. People give respect to janitors also caz without them, who would keep our schools and places clean.

Shravan's dad is awesome! He really knows how to discipline someone and with the help of Saachi, there's a perfect balance of strictness and softness which is what Shravan needed.
i've always respected pratap as a character b/c. i knew his personality f/m. the beginning...anyhow, i agree with him posting shravan as a sales person...and yes, i also reside in the US and people respect everyone, whether it's a bus driver or a doctor. besides, in other countries, students are usually on their own after 18 years. In india, if ur dad's a business hot shot, it's okay if u goof off for the rest of your life..not in other countries. I can tell u in the US students start working since they're 14 at the most insignificant posts to earn money for college b/c. parents don't give any money to them...they need to stand on their own feet...
^^ yeah kids start working as they get in high school be it at grocery stores or at restaurants even if their dad's a doctor or hotel owner.
I may be a little off-topic here, but i would really like to appreciate this thing of Western Countries that thy harbor such attitude in their children.😊
No wonder then that US,UK and other such countries are so much advanced in every sphere, than the rest of the world!!!
How i wonder India too had been like that!!πŸ€”
absolutely I have also worked at resturants and grocery stores