will nivi and sidhart get married - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
nivedita-sidharth only nivedita-sidharth only nivedita-sidharth only nivedita-sidharth only nivedita-sidharth only nivedita-sidharth only

if Divya n sid will get married n Sid is not given a chance to expose the truth n win nivi back, then the essence of true love is gone! For if Nivi cannot forgive Sid then she cannot accept Viren who is the son of Chanchal n Jawahar who have caused so much turmoil notjust in Nivis life but also Sid in terms of his fathers death!!if u had to make Viren the hero of this show, y did u have to bring in Abhishek as the hero in the 1st place??he has improved a lot as a newcomer n we love him as Sid!!
 it's better for Viren n Divya to help Siddharth to get back his lady love putul.

it's better for Viren n Divya to help Siddharth to get back his lady love putul.

SID N NIVI ARE THE PERFECT... WE ARE HOPING THAT NO ONE COMES IN BETWEEN THEM... FINALLY THEY MUST BE TOGETHER.
i am only interested in sid nivi's relationship, i can't accept change in partner. it is not about acting it is all about expectation.
dum mother & dummer daughter!!!Man doesn't have any heart in his place for her..Why can they see that. i would not do this to my daughter for richness!!!Sid and Nivi--no one else
Sid Putuls story is such a beautiful one that u tend to miss them so much if they dont come together for a single day...this pair is really addictive, the more u see them together, the more u want to c them! They touch ur hearts with their silence n their ched-chaad! they r soulmates...n abhishel n neha r just the perfect leads foe this subtle love story n hope it remains so!! Pls team CCBM!!!

the excitement which i used to have two months back to watch this serial is not now..they are dragging too much and the facts are not yet revealed and evil is winning all the time..even if we miss the serial for like a month we can catch the story easily..i m sure this serial will go off air after 2 months

please dont spoil the show. we want sid and nivi and their love back. we want sid and nivi marriage. please make a pair to divya and viren. we expect a amzing and loving twist before this ( sid-divya)marriage and rejoined sid and nivi.please make it.

PUTUL-SID U R LOOKING AWESOME. sort out all the problems. and be foreever together