Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

will nivi and sidhart get married (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

kavianand

Groupbie

kavianand

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvccbm

Nivarth again??  Not so sure if the CVs will risk showing a re-marriage btw them..... Its such a sensitive issue.. after all marriages are for keeps..  Or i wud like to believe so.. if the CVs wished they cud hv stopped the marriage from happening.. lots of opportunities..and options were avaiable...

those pheras btw Niv-Sid were not complete after all.. sumthing to say that they are not destined together..

Now if fate or destiny (or CVs) have bot Niv-Viren and Divya-Sid together.. they will have to find sumthing to move the story forward without showing the institution of marriage being so shallow..Shocked just my POV
I understand But u have seen all the three marriages!The marriages BW Sid divya and Nivi Viren were really not marriages at all coz the coouples were not involved! Sid and Nivi were like robots!Do u really believe that is how the most important event in anyones life should be!These marriages are shallow!!And dont make any sense!!

They did not stop the marriages becoz they had to make Sid and Nivi realise the worth of their love!
Even now they are not able to commit to their respective spouses! Though Sid Nivi PHeras was not complete It is only to show that they will have lots of difficulties in becoming one! It does not mean they are not destined tobe together!

Becoz For any honest relationship and a pious one like marriage should never be based on lies! There is no honesty in these marriages coz So many truths have been burried and Sid Nivis truth has never come out!!
IT has to come out in the open ! INcomplete marriage or not !They had committed to each other and now they are married to their respective siblings!!
Is it not unfair for all the four of them to continue like this without the truth ever coming out!1
BY the way I am sure Viren knows Evrything and is just waiting for the right time!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will nivi and sidhart get married (Page 15)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hmmm... i love the couple of nivi and viren... don't want sid and nivi to meet again...Smile  sorry if any one is hurt

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786-Atiya-samin6..Sakeena..NiViren_fan

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hmmm... i don't want them to get marry as i love the jodi of virin and nivi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Atiya-samin6NiViren_fan..Sakeena..

..Sakeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairNiViren_fan

mimz

IF-Dazzler

mimz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Shit, I didn't see the date of the first post!Tongue

kamanidiss

kamanidiss

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Yes.Truth must come out. But I think now its too late to reunit Sid putul , If it happens it ll not "Love". "Love" , it can happens second time also. Its fair for nivi but with sid its not possible cos divya is not strong as viren. Viren cld do many things and he was success . somehow he convinced nivi. He cld accept nivi with her past and with all the truths regarding nivi but it ddnt work in sid divyas relationship. Divya s a normal women but nivi she hs got lot of spiritual values so no one can defeat a person like that. Divya ll nt b able to replace nivis place in sid's heart. Sid has to comproimis.if he s going to live with divya and now its too late to make divyas character strong enough. But form virens side its not like that. Both sid n viren ll never be able to 4gt nivi." Chand chupa badal mein" means The moon has covered with clouds. Moon = nivi clouds = sid and viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

trendzy

trendzy

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I just love nivren..............

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i hope they got married

Post Reply New Post

Go to top