Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamanidiss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes.Truth must come out. But I think now its too late to reunit Sid putul , If it happens it ll not "Love". "Love" , it can happens second time also. Its fair for nivi but with sid its not possible cos divya is not strong as viren. Viren cld do many things and he was success . somehow he convinced nivi. He cld accept nivi with her past and with all the truths regarding nivi but it ddnt work in sid divyas relationship. Divya s a normal women but nivi she hs got lot of spiritual values so no one can defeat a person like that. Divya ll nt b able to replace nivis place in sid's heart. Sid has to comproimis.if he s going to live with divya and now its too late to make divyas character strong enough. But form virens side its not like that. Both sid n viren ll never be able to 4gt nivi." Chand chupa badal mein" means The moon has covered with clouds. Moon = nivi clouds = sid and viren.
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys I just love nivren..............

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that would happen. No matter who ever was in her life before, now she loves Viren. Siddharth too has moved on with his life. So there is no way such a thing would happen. The Creatives have already spoiled the show a lot and I do not think that they would dare to ruin it more.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this post is an old post.. plz note the date...
ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they cant be lovers anymore.....but dey'll always be true well wishers for each other.......who genuinely care for each other......& will place the happiness of the other before their own.......thats d beauty of sid nivi relationship now........saath mahi honge fir bhi saath denge 😊
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 hope they will together again and last ,,,
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IMPOSIBLE, NEVER STOP DREAMING

ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
POSSIBLE COZ TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ratz

POSSIBLE COZ TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm ture love wins thats true 😛