will nivi and sidhart get married

Khushi786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will Nivi and Sidhart get married or there will be a major issue or drama created by yashodra, chancal and hemlata????? I hope the lead pair get married soon. I think they are cool. Will Divya be a good sister or she will turn negative. Please do comment. I will be eargly waitng for the comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they will coz divya is angry rite now but she loves her sister as well.
deepti18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup 100% they will get married. Hope Divya helps them a lot, no negative effects please cannot bear it.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think they will get married....but if they do get married..i am sure when nivi enters the sood house as bahu...yashodra and chanchal will be giving cold attitude towards nivi and divya might help them to get married....
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AG-hina

i think no they will not get ..coz dadaji and sid mom didnt clear that which gul he is going to marry 🤔they sad that it sharma ji ki beti but whom koy bhi hosakta hai nivi or her sis lats see what come out 😊

Yes she did'nt but Divya knows that Sid loves nivi and not her
PRIYANKA00 thumbnail
I think this misunderstading will go little long because half of the family members knows that its Nivi and half the family thinks its Divya this misunderstanding track will go till the end of the may be weding card.
Gops94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im quite sure they will get married.. but this track cld go on for a while i think!
VYSH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think sidhart&divya will get married soon &kinshuk who enters on ccbm will get married to nivi
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according to new article it says dat Sid chooses Divya over Nivi. I think  sid grandma will tell that Niv'si father killed his father and then will turn negative.

As per theme Nivi may have to face this as she will😭 loose hopes about love with this and will never allow love feeling to emerge.😭Edited by ishanthi2005 - 13 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nivi n Sid seem to be made for each other, though they might not get engaged or married immediately, they need to live separately but only for each other... sid cant turn negative as his mother does not hold any grudge against nivis father for her husband's death, so he shud clear the misunderstandings between the two families n then convince nivi to marry him....as for nivi, she cant forget all the things thats happened betn her n sid so she'll not let anyone close to her...hope divya n kinshuk r paired n she helps sid find the truth n get back nivi...

.cant see nivi-sid apart n cant think of ccbm without them coming together...we've been with sid-putul from the start n we want them together for us...