Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Will Nivi and Sidhart get married or there will be a major issue or drama created by yashodra, chancal and hemlata????? I hope the lead pair get married soon. I think they are cool. Will Divya be a good sister or she will turn negative. Please do comment. I will be eargly waitng for the comments

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev--Princess--AG-hinaakshi-sidputultamushishaf13precious_zebaSuhaniSoniaP.Kamaljit.SeanRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will nivi and sidhart get married" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I think they will coz divya is angry rite now but she loves her sister as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevprinc355tamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

deepti18

Groupbie

deepti18

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Yup 100% they will get married. Hope Divya helps them a lot, no negative effects please cannot bear it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayprinc355--Princess--supriatamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i think they will get married....but if they do get married..i am sure when nivi enters the sood house as bahu...yashodra and chanchal will be giving cold attitude towards nivi and divya might help them to get married....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

AG-hina

AG-hina

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
i think no they will not get ..coz dadaji and sid mom didnt clear that which gul he is going to marry Ermmthey sad that it sharma ji ki beti but whom koy bhi hosakta hai nivi or her sis lats see what come out Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AG-hina

i think no they will not get ..coz dadaji and sid mom didnt clear that which gul he is going to marry Ermmthey sad that it sharma ji ki beti but whom koy bhi hosakta hai nivi or her sis lats see what come out Smile
Yes she did'nt but Divya knows that Sid loves nivi and not her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtamushiakshi-sidputulP.Kamaljit.Sean

PRIYANKA00

PRIYANKA00

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I think this misunderstading will go little long because half of the family members knows that its Nivi and half the family thinks its Divya this misunderstanding track will go till the end of the may be weding card.

tamushiakshi-sidputulP.Kamaljit.Sean

Gops94

Gops94

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
im quite sure they will get married.. but this track cld go on for a while i think!

supriaakshi-sidputulP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top