Pavitra Rishta

***** BIG MONEY PICS OF SUSHITA & PR ***** (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Akashii

Goldie

Akashii

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Wow 300 pics that probably took you a lot of time to upload it and to post them here.
Thanks a lot  for your hard work

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprstar_wars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***** BIG MONEY PICS OF SUSHITA & PR ***** (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Ashu!! Was waiting for these

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprstar_wars

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Ashu ! Awesome dudeWink Wow ! Will let ur mom know how much hard wrk u do in front of the computer when I come to mumbaiLOLLOL And the way u put the 2 of them together,was too goodThumbs Up
Hey,soo glad,now we have sooo many pics now for AviBig smile Gotto ask Nads to make a video usin the latest sushita stuffSmile
Pankhi,u chose the best 3 really,soo cute,Sushant's like,ooops,does she know this,oops,I wanna tell her,ooops...LOLYa,his dance steps were cool,dunno why she was feeling shy,I think she is not as impromptu a dancer as he is,she is more the rehearsed typeConfused
Until next independence day
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanpr

YESS PRIYA i was wating for ur Special comments on some pics as u always do on my Post & u came with it was knowing u wil shurely find some v v awesome pics that u can comment on them.
& as usual u have done it. great work dear Bcoz it was very difficult to find 3-4 best pics out of 300 for which u hav sume gr8 ideas. neways gr8 work dear thanx for ur comments & appreciation.

& the last pic u hav selected its not kajrare song its from Rang De Basanti movie as it was independence day they cant play such songs ya but the steps matches waht sushant is doing 7 Anki is reacting like. But they r looking gorgeous.

& find some more pics & have or think some awesome comments or hilarious comments & post them. waiing for them.

I know dear it was RANG DE BASANTI...I was talking about moves....it looks like me KAJRARELOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

armanpr

shaddy25

IF-Rockerz

shaddy25

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Nice pics. Awesum job dear Clap

armanpr

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
thx alot dear

armanpr

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey Ashu ! Awesome dudeWink Wow ! Will let ur mom know how much hard wrk u do in front of the computer when I come to mumbaiLOLLOL And the way u put the 2 of them together,was too goodThumbs Up
Hey,soo glad,now we have sooo many pics now for AviBig smile Gotto ask Nads to make a video usin the latest sushita stuffSmile
Pankhi,u chose the best 3 really,soo cute,Sushant's like,ooops,does she know this,oops,I wanna tell her,ooops...LOLYa,his dance steps were cool,dunno why she was feeling shy,I think she is not as impromptu a dancer as he is,she is more the rehearsed typeConfused
Until next independence day
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL
LOL

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by biryani

thx alot dear

thanx