Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

***** BIG MONEY PICS OF SUSHITA & PR ***** (Page 3)

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellosky786

Thanks a lot!

Thanx for ur comments hello sky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose_e

sorry Ashu ab mujhe sare pics dikh rahe hai sare pics bahut ache haiEmbarrassed

wo actually 300 pics hai na, to it takes tym to load the pics if u r using high speed internet it will load soon but for low speed or dialup it takes tym to gather data from uploaded site so sumtyms it doesnt show all the pics. the same thing happened to me too it took 10 - 15 mins to load the page with full pics as my net speed is too slow dats why mere saath bhi aisa hi hua. but if it stops loading the pics u must refresh it again & try reload it again or clear all browsing history & cookies & then reload the page again. u will finally get sucess to watach all those Aweosme Pics of Sushita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFlower

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Nice pics Ashu
ThanksBig smile

Thanx Sonii for ur commentsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi

Nice pics dear. All pics r too good. u synchronise each & every pics well. it looks me that i m watching BIG MONEY without soundWink

Nice effort dear.....ClapClapClap
Just have a look at SUSHANT's eyes...rolling on ANKITA onlyLOL

Love SUSHANt's smile............

PEPSODENT ka aid...loved itWink

I cant contro myselfLOL
it looks me KAJRAARE KAJRAARe steps................LOL

YESS PRIYA i was wating for ur Special comments on some pics as u always do on my Post & u came with it was knowing u wil shurely find some v v awesome pics that u can comment on them.
& as usual u have done it. great work dear Bcoz it was very difficult to find 3-4 best pics out of 300 for which u hav sume gr8 ideas. neways gr8 work dear thanx for ur comments & appreciation.

& the last pic u hav selected its not kajrare song its from Rang De Basanti movie as it was independence day they cant play such songs ya but the steps matches waht sushant is doing 7 Anki is reacting like. But they r looking gorgeous.

& find some more pics & have or think some awesome comments or hilarious comments & post them. waiing for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhistar_warsSaffyFlower

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alisha-Sheikh

Thaaanks for Posting! =)   Gorgeous and Amazing pics of them :)

Thanx for ur comments Alisha they r simply gorgeous in Those pics Anki is just looking different in those pics & sushant as usual CuteClap

star_warsSaffyFlower

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hafsa.10

thanx alot for sharing!!!
Ankita n Sushant look awesome!!!
love their dance n Sushi is sooo cute!!!

Thanx for ur comments they r Awesome in those pics & Anki is just looking different in those pics & sushant as usual soooooooo Cute & ya they dont miss dancing together & ya loved the way archu teased Sushi in the end LOLLOL when they whr said to perform PR Scene which the do while shooting on reuest of R.Madhvan.

star_warsSaffyFlower

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fairyfaria

Ashu U're Amazing Yaar Thx For The Pics & Keep Sharing!!

Thanx for ur comments & appreciation dear. it took lot of tym as there where 300 pics of BM to be posted so was late & posted after 4 days after it was aired on 14th. But thanx for the appreciation as i luved the episode & anki looking different & enjoying every moment with sushant couldnt resist me as i was going to post only 100 pics But as there where so many Sushita scenes so 100pics has to  became 300. & hope all of them in this forum Loved all those pics

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiistar_warsFairyfaria

armanpr Senior Member
armanpr
armanpr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx for all ur comments & appreciation to all u guys:

madhurya_chdap14Sia....shootingstar27nikhilsahaiAkashiibhavni88kishubedijattionfirerpratisthaSaffyFloweriheartChaiunnati72003Fairyfaria-monica-rose_epankhiHooR_ArKspRaTiBhA.1990sanwdebolinaroy08nishr-Yas-desikimsamSia....shootingstar27Alisha-SheikhnikhilsahaiAkashiimansi96Sherenjattionfire-ArMan_SrKajol-SaffyFlowerNaDsGirliheartChaibhavni88rpratisthatvdostunnati72003-monica-rose_eFairyfariaGHT_ArMankkl276simplyshraddhaarchanamanavpankhiHooR_ArKsalujna-21debolinaroy08sanwsjainDabulls23nishrpRaTiBhA.1990reena71Sia....Lu_ArminikhilsahaiAlisha-Sheikhrima001mjhtfan1sp87meeti05iheartChaistar_warsrpratisthabhavni88unnati72003tvdostmahi0809Tulseycutegirl94Fairyfaria..Sonii..carpe-diempankhialujna-21meetun66HooR_ArKsArmu4evaTanyazgaurimishaDua143nishrxbakulamadhurya_chSia....armanzomshreejaanufaminalawrencialoboVishani26OLGNESjattionfireAkashiiiheartChaiSweetDesi09bhavni88SaffyFlowerunnati72003Phatty16BengaliWisdomTulseyhellosky786Fairyfariastillhopefularchanamanav..Sonii..rose_epankhicarpe-diemHooR_ArKssanwDua143gaurimisha-Yas-debolinaroy08piya_10nishrArmu4evapRaTiBhA.1990Sia....asha_mailidshermaAlisha-Sheikhdeepa101lawrencialobomagicalcupid-Riyal-mansi96Akashiibhavni88tv_madnessNaDsGirliheartChaiSaffyFlowerstar_warsHafsa.10.Angeltvdostunnati72003Fairyfariarose_exx-Rai-xxstillhopefulmagnificent meHooR_ArKsbiryaniAkashspartanalujna-21carpe-diempankhinishrDua143pRaTiBhA.1990piya_10sanwgaurimishaSia....gaitredap14librarypassnikhilsahailawrencialobostar_warsunnati72003nycsweetierose_eAstherstillhopefulFairyfariaalujna-21nishrShimzAR4EVER

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiistar_warsSaffyFlowerpankhi

Go to top