Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniryasokadhi12selvalakshmiCG_SRIjunkabcTheivaserials2010Hema_MRanu.ZEESXYkuttyponnuJanani20-musicluv-srima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbabrinny_gVani19Quelle-BelleeljaySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday 18th August 2010 Written Update" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Agree with you gudgal - must be difficult to update an episode that was funny and enjoyable (with some wit) but zero in story value.Smile But liked the fact that after so much of crying in TMS and Thangam one could laugh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivabrinny_gVani19Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for the update!!! It was a pretty hard episode to write about.. great job done! Smile

One whole episode of T&T (like i wished).. awesome a illaama pinna epdi irukkum??? Big smile I sooo knew that Thamizh was going to resort to reverse psychology to convince Thuls.. and I almost thought it was working out since she was all possessive when he put up that drama with the picture... but nahh I was wrong! Thumbs Down she's toooo stubborn..! yen ma yen??? Unhappy

But I loved the last confrontational bit.. it was too goood and both Thuls and Thamizh were toooo expressive and fantastic!!!!!! Hats off Deepak and Shruti! Clap

All their witty remarks were reallyy killing meeee esp Paati's and TA's!!! I laughed till I teared (Gudgal, thanks to u.. I laughed more after reading ur update.. it was sooooo cute!!!) LOLLOL Esp when TA announced to the whole house that he's gonna shower and paati's like "ivan kulikka thaane poraan.. yen kutralam pora maadhiri kathikittirukaan" ROFL

Looks like Thamizh's next step is to prove that actions speak louder than words.. let's see if it works out! Ermm

Edited by khpriya - 18 August 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Ranu.kuttyponnuTheivashubbaQuelle-Belle

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
superb updates gudgal Clap

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the very detailed update. It was wonderfully done gudgal. Smile
Thank you (in advance)atina for the pics.

It was a very enjoyable and funny episode. For the first time the director lets him speak out TA's mind. When he had done this before itself with his mom, many problems wouldn't have come. Yes TA, finally you got that what you are doing is wrong and that it hurts the girl and her family. But when and how are you going to explain.I think such a funny and relaxed episode is to give us a week- end schock or tension on friday. But hope the story moves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

hi im new to the forum and thanks for the update yaar i missed sterdays show. it seems full on well comedy. update padikum podhae ipadi sirichaen naa appo show pakum podhu naa avalo dhan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal . Your update made the episode more  interesting. Srima was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr while watching it.TAvoda asattu pisattu komali kootha paartha love varaadhu , love phobiathan varum.Breaking engagement enna killu keeraya. Can he realize  the extent of trauma it will cause the other party? Ivalau pesaravan why couldn't he have argued with his mom before betrothal . Don't tell me he bent to his mom's emotional blackmail. He could have equally said at that time that if at all any marriage for him, will be only with Tulasi if he had so much love for her.Of late the director is making mockery of this lovable character TA , need not have introduced Charu's character , could have shown a deep , subtle , more dignified romance between Tulasi & TA.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.brinny_gVani19

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
 Welcome to the forum arthirajendran. Have fun with us all.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top