Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ll:- Viren Makes His Entry on Bike-:ll (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
But the big question is when is he making his entry?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll:- Viren Makes His Entry on Bike-:ll (Page 5)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

SANJU...wo kya hai na........ Actually I dont like shower scenesOuch 

But KINCHU ak hoga toh dekh saktu hu BlushingROFL. Actually main aisa keh rahi thi kyunki KINNY is very shy guy..dekha nahi TOWEL mein kitni sharm aati hai use.....shower mein toh SHARM SE PAANI PAANI HO JAAYEGAROFL.
Kahi aisa na ho ki entry akrne se hi manaa kar de Geek fir hamara kya hoga ShockedWinkCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshukKinSanj

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

But the big question is when is he making his entry?
Aayega aayega...bas shabra karo..shabar ka fal mitha hota hai...KINCHU ke roop mein milega toh aur bhi mitha hogaWinkWinkLOL
His entry will be most probably at the end of August Or 1st week of septemberBig smileBig smile

SanihaKaKinshuk

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I would want his entry be on a style, maybe he is coming out from a very stylish car, wearing suite with long coat and sun glasses, bussiness man look............

pankhiSanihaKaKinshuk

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
no i doubt he'll hv a businessman look...
it's different from his previous roles...and seeing his parents..his character should be either toooooooooooooo much of a goodie goodie or tooo much of an attitude one Wink

pankhiSanihaKaKinshuk

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I would want his entry be on a style, maybe he is coming out from a very stylish car, wearing suite with long coat and sun glasses, bussiness man look............
hawwwwwwDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

pankhi

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Guyz one thing is confrimes Kinshuk wont be the Goodie bye here cuz he said the role is completely Diff from Ranvir..So i feel ya to he will be Rude ,Big  Flirt Maybe?

Umm Umm Umm or What??Fultooo Atitude and Proud?

pankhiKinSanj

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
oh sure..
i'd like to see this full of attitude kinda personality of kinchu..ahhhhhh..main mar jaungi..lol
I want his entry to be more like that of Edward Cullen in twilight..
OMG! he stepping out of his luxurious carDead wid his show off look would be mind blowing..*sigh*

Edited by KinchuKiPari - 21 August 2010 at 8:42am

pankhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top