Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Maybe 15 more says๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please Saniha aisa mat kaho ab yeh kiya bachiyon ki jaan leinge. The frustrating part is that we are not hearing anything
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Please Saniha aisa mat kaho ab yeh kiya bachiyon ki jaan leinge. The frustrating part is that we are not hearing anything

I Know it seems as if Kinshuk ko chupaa diya haii๐Ÿ˜ก But i guess he Has'nt started shooting yet๐Ÿ˜•just guessing..But Dont Worry Zarmeeno i am Sure Saber ka phal will be Meetha and this Waiting Period id Killing Me as well๐Ÿ˜ญ
I am discussing here about Kinshuk as male lead or not as the topic opened for it got closed!..
I hope its 5n to share my views here...
I am madly wishing to see Kinshuk in the show๐Ÿ˜ ..we all have been missing him so badly!!๐Ÿ˜ญ So yeah its a rain in drought for all of us!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am not a follower of this show neither do I know who all are the main leads and supporting cast and the story..
From the comments here... Well.. a pair have already been made and thats Siddarth and Nivedita... If there z a beautiful love story b/w them I dont want to break them! ..I wouldnt want Kinny to be paired opposite to her and become the lead.. and I dont think Kinny matches with her!!...๐Ÿ˜•  ( RS broke RagVir and replaced Ranvir with that Apurva!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Obviously it generated anger and agitation among us.. So it'll again have the same effect when Sid-Nivi are broken up!.. Soo I dont want that...I would like to see him with a fresh face else ONLY Parul) And If there is another girl ...Kinny can be paried opposite her or if there isnt any they can bring up Parul!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ .... ๐Ÿ˜... It all depends on the cts and PH!! Sid-Nivi .. and Kinny - ( the girl whom hez gonna be paired with ) can both become main leads... as the story can revolve in that manner!!! ... So both will get due importance!...
Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

I am discussing here about Kinshuk as male lead or not as the topic opened for it got closed!..

I hope its 5n to share my views here...
I am madly wishing to see Kinshuk in the show๐Ÿ˜ ..we all have been missing him so badly!!๐Ÿ˜ญ So yeah its a rain in drought for all of us!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am not a follower of this show neither do I know who all are the main leads and supporting cast and the story..
From the comments here... Well.. a pair have already been made and thats Siddarth and Nivedita... If there z a beautiful love story b/w them I dont want to break them! ..I wouldnt want Kinny to be paired opposite to her and become the lead.. and I dont think Kinny matches with her!!...๐Ÿ˜•  ( RS broke RagVir and replaced Ranvir with that Apurva!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Obviously it generated anger and agitation among us.. So it'll again have the same effect when Sid-Nivi are broken up!.. Soo I dont want that...I would like to see him with a fresh face else ONLY Parul) And If there is another girl ...Kinny can be paried opposite her or if there isnt any they can bring up Parul!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ .... ๐Ÿ˜... It all depends on the cts and PH!! Sid-Nivi .. and Kinny - ( the girl whom hez gonna be paired with ) can both become main leads... as the story can revolve in that manner!!! ... So both will get due importance!...

Well Said Pinky...i just wish to See Parul in the show..But i have heard ke the guy Sid is no the Main lead๐Ÿ˜•Pata nahi per suna hai ke Kinshuk is going to be the Lead guy now...Buh i so want Sid and Nivi who are in Love since childhood lke i ve heard here so i guess their Love STory should'nt be destroyed..Kinshuk Ke Liye Parul ko lelo or if they want New Face

To they Can Contact Meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
Guyz dont know buh i have this Feling ke Kinshuk ki Entry Song ke Saath hogi

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Well Said Pinky...i just wish to See Parul in the show..But i have heard ke the guy Sid is no the Main lead๐Ÿ˜•Pata nahi per suna hai ke Kinshuk is going to be the Lead guy now...Buh i so want Sid and Nivi who are in Love since childhood lke i ve heard here so i guess their Love STory should'nt be destroyed..Kinshuk Ke Liye Parul ko lelo or if they want New Face

To they Can Contact Meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—Sanhuuuuuu....... I too wish to see Parul and Kinny only!!!๐Ÿ˜ But if there isnt any option then he should go for a fresh face ..( Divya and Kinny....mmmmm I'm not impressed!! ๐Ÿ˜• )... Yaar This is pretty much possible that Guy playing Sid might get replaced with Kinshuk ...In that case, He'll surely be the new Sid and will be opposite to Nivi๐Ÿ˜ฒThus becoming main lead... I hope this really doesnt happen!!  ...  Lets see how he z entered and to whom does he get paired up with!!...
๐Ÿ˜ .... I am waiting eagerly for his entry... cant wait any longer.. Missing Kinshuk a lot!!

@Bold : hahaha... Sanhuuu darlinggg ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ..... Mauke pe chauka marna koi thumse seekhe..... BTW... U opposite Kinny...LOL PH and cts then re-takes pe re-takes le lekar thak ho jaayenghe ..... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—Sanhuuuuuu....... I too wish to see Parul and Kinny only!!!๐Ÿ˜ But if there isnt any option then he should go for a fresh face ..( Divya and Kinny....mmmmm I'm not impressed!! ๐Ÿ˜• )... Yaar This is pretty much possible that Guy playing Sid might get replaced with Kinshuk ...In that case, He'll surely be the new Sid and will be opposite to Nivi๐Ÿ˜ฒThus becoming main lead... I hope this really doesnt happen!!  ...  Lets see how he z entered and to whom does he get paired up with!!...
๐Ÿ˜ .... I am waiting eagerly for his entry... cant wait any longer.. Missing Kinshuk a lot!!

@Bold : hahaha... Sanhuuu darlinggg ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ..... Mauke pe chauka marna koi thumse seekhe..... BTW... U opposite Kinny...LOL PH and cts then re-takes pe re-takes le lekar thak ho jaayenghe ..... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿคฃ Haan phir main Apne aur Kinny ke ms and threads banak  post kiya kerungi ๐Ÿคฃ
achhhaaaJiiii......aaj bhi Kinny/Ranvir posts ki kami hey kya!! ???๐Ÿ˜ณ thu jo hey!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— 

achhhaaaJiiii......aaj bhi Kinny/Ranvir posts ki kami hey kya!! ???๐Ÿ˜ณ thu jo hey!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— 

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—vv

Kinny Jaldi Entry Maaro Yaar KUCH Bhangar shangra kerke๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

yeh forrums bahut silent hai i hope kinny ke aane se serial aur forums dono main raunak aa jaye. aur sani kinny ki entry to hone de definatly bhangra hoga. dont worry.