Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahams Antics-Gopi ke saath mat padna! Rofl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I just love analysing people, though they might find it a bit weird. LOL But aham is a fictional character so he can't exactly jump out of the screen and give me the looks he gives gopi. mohammed must also be cursing himself ke main male lead hoon ya main villain! LOL

1: Anita-I love you!

Beta, agar itna hi pyaar tha to bhaag ke shaadi kyun nahin ki?? Because of Koki? Arre, if you can insult the girl she has chosen for you, then elope karne mein kya jaata hain?? tumhari anita bhi koi kam garib nahin hai...in fact, her brother is earning more money by blackmailing your own sister. what a family to marry into na? LOL Yah aham modi ghar jamaai nahin ban sakta??

2: Koki Amma!!! ROFL

God, you think you're so tough and strong and shrewd businessman, but you're actually clay in your koki amma's hands. koki ka khaana, koki ki praise, abhi bhi koki ke haath se diya gaya dudh ka glass peete ho kyaa?

3: Gopi-I hate you

Aham Modi wants a fashionable, educated wife. not a unpadh gavar. But use kya pata ki uski darling koki amma ko hi unpadh gavar chaahiye tha. if he learns that maybe he'll start being nicer towards gopi...kyunki koki aham ka fight possible hi nahin hain!!!

4: Gopi-you suck

The main reason why Aham keeps on abusing gopi is because he is continuously comparing her to anita. anita ke nakhre or english twang to hai hi nahin na!! Of course she sucks! She irons your clothes, makes your naashta, does puja for you, saves your life...of course she sucks! Wah aham, tumhari reasoning ko mera salaam! Clap

5: I would rather die

Arre aham, suicidal ban gaye? tumhari koki amma ka kya hoga?? But as long as gopi suffers and is called an abshaguni widow by the entire world, tumhara kya jaata hai? mar jao aham, tumhari maut se gopi ko bahut farak padega...but hamein nahin, we'll just wait for a handsome second lead to come. or maybe this rashmi sharma will pkcm style give you a karthik in form of jigar and nandini in form of rashi...i can already predict what CV's are going to do. and even nazim ji will get chutkara from khadoos role and he can go to another serial where he plays a hot and sweet guy ! Day Dreaming Embarrassed mar jao aham, mar jao! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikataral83saomomSriBShell16tina_1234-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahams Antics-Gopi ke saath mat padna! Rofl" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Loved ur analysis, reagarding anita n koki. Nd also 4 gopi.
Mostly the widow part abt gopi.

aham dying is nt possible as the show is abt a couple n how they both wil support each other so i dont think RS wil kil aham. If this happens then where Gopi's Saathiya, nd if second lead comes then whole concept wil go wrong.

I too thought that might be Aham's character is nt 4 long, bt the way he was introduced n his acting n accent is improving this shows that he wil be Gopi's Saathiya sooner or later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Loved ur analysis, reagarding anita n koki. Nd also 4 gopi.
Mostly the widow part abt gopi.

aham dying is nt possible as the show is abt a couple n how they both wil support each other so i dont think RS wil kil aham. If this happens then where Gopi's Saathiya, nd if second lead comes then whole concept wil go wrong.

I too thought that might be Aham's character is nt 4 long, bt the way he was introduced n his acting n accent is improving this shows that he wil be Gopi's Saathiya sooner or later.

I know yaar...but kabhi? maybe they feel that angry young man look will suit him the way it worked for Tasha, Maaneet and KriYa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheela-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
dont worry wo din jarur aayega.

And abt angry man look, I agree it suits him a lot, never looks like he is pretending to be angree so natural,
bt i dont knw whether u hv noticed or nt his softer n kind hearted avtar is much more impressive. His eyes speaks up in the scene when he has to show pain n suffering, remember after cooker n letter truth. Also when he looks towards gopi w/o anger that was more natural than anger.

So for me this angry young man look is just 4 some time after that we wil hav Softer,nicer Aham. Just hv to w8.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovv

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hey your analyis was good if ahem wanted to die why did he listen to gopi firstConfused when she told him not to move and stare at the snake he should have moved so it would have bitten him and end his life. he is just an HippocraticAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top