mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys heres the news... a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (you get the point! πŸ˜›) told me this so it could be a rumor..

The CVs are planning on making Geet-Maan's love story as bold as possible. They want to take it to another level as far as Indian's censor boundary allows.

Maneet C-night is supposed to be going to go down in history for Indian television. Just wait for Maaneet's confession to see what happens.

a bit off-topic here....but pari calling maan mr. dreamy...is that supposed to be sort of like McDreamy (i feel like its choried from grey's anatomy...:P)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg so the rumors are true. 😲 Everyone is going to go CRAZYY πŸ˜›

Great to see you here Mangojeet ji  πŸ˜ƒ I miss you like crazy πŸ€—
Edited by noodles - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango

Ok guys heres the news... a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (you get the point! πŸ˜›) told me this so it could be a rumor..

The CVs are planning on making Geet-Maan's love story as bold as possible. They want to take it to another level as far as Indian's censor boundary allows.

Maneet C-night is supposed to be going to go down in history for Indian television. Just wait for Maaneet's confession to see what happens.

a bit off-topic here....but pari calling maan mr. dreamy...is that supposed to be sort of like McDreamy (i feel like its choried from grey's anatomy...:P)

you know what first i thought i heard Mcdreamy... i was like... what.. thats Derek's name 😳😳😳😳
then it was Mr. Dreamy... i dont think Mr Dreamy suits Maan...McStreamy suits him much betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜³Tongue
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe, this is one rumor I wish comes trueee, omg, I will die that day!!
 . . .  LOL
-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reading page....processing information....SYSTEM SHUTTING DOWN!!!!SYSTEM SHUTTING DOWN *faints*
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Parri_J

reading page....processing information....SYSTEM SHUTTING DOWN!!!!SYSTEM SHUTTING DOWN *faints*

🀣
yup exactly....this rumor better be not a rumor....ok u all get the point what i mean!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So i'm in two minds about this - bold is good but how bold? I mean as long as its  tastefully done, I'm happy - but I also don't want them to be bold randomly you know? Like go bold when you need bold, otherwise it's just there for the sake of being there.
As well, I'd hate for it to be too awkward to watch with your family - and this isn't in my case but for those who watch this as a prime time family affair - it'd be really disappointing if some viewers were turned off because of the boldness...
But the CVs have been amazing so far so I trust them! :)
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting Waiting Waiting............................
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shockalot

So i'm in two minds about this - bold is good but how bold? I mean as long as its tastefully done, I'm happy - but I also don't want them to be bold randomly you know? Like go bold when you need bold, otherwise it's just there for the sake of being there.
As well, I'd hate for it to be too awkward to watch with your family - and this isn't in my case but for those who watch this as a prime time family affair - it'd be really disappointing if some viewers were turned off because of the boldness...
But the CVs have been amazing so far so I trust them! :)

i too hope they don't take it too far....like you said it can get real awkward for people who watch it with their families...thats why i don't watch it with them anymore! (unless its something like sa re ga ma pa πŸ˜†)

Originally posted by: maneet1985

you know what first i thought i heard Mcdreamy... i was like... what.. thats Derek's name 😳
then it was Mr. Dreamy... i dont think Mr Dreamy suits Maan...McStreamy suits him much betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›[/EM][/DIV]

McSteamy, you mean?....naa we should come up with something original....thank god hes not a vet...warna McVet naam pad jaata... πŸ˜†