Written Update of Aug 18th

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ziddiladki

ziddiladki

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
the show starts with ranbeer all confused to what will happen and he hears shot and runs to see what happen and sees rasel has saved rukmi and fire the shot up in air, and asks for to spare rukmi's life but BT was going to shoot anyways but ranbeer says stop this time and says i dont want to lose another father and especially not for people like these just let them go and deep says no you have to kill them if you let them go that means they are laughing at you and ranbeer still doe snot listen makes deep mad but ranbeer goes to rukmi and says i know i should of never fallen love with you and when you lied to me and married me that is the day i should of throw you out but i did not because of your sister if you can spare her then i have only one thing to say and wipes the sindoor out her maang and everyone is shocked and rasel and dadi nod their had by saying no and rukmi asks dadisa if she can go get her kanna and BT says take whatever you want but leaves as soon as possible and rukmi remembers her marriage while looking at her sindoor and pack her stuff and picks up kanna and leaves asks dadi to meet ralse and then she will never come back but deep says no and tries to throw her out but rukmi yells for rasel and rasel says i want to talk to my sister and as they go in private rasel asks why did you not trust me i would helped you, everyone talked how we are stepsisters but our love was like real sisters and i always loved and looked up to you more than mom, but after you hurting me like this you took everything away from me and made me alone and i will never forgive you and rasel locks her self in the room leaving rukmi out and both cry and show ends there...

Edited by ziddiladki - 19 August 2010 at 5:02pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

artistkrassswarajgirsati2326RaviSharmasaggi80mitumiloop118cutyvabhidipsamirah23kubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update of Aug 18th" in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

majicrubbish

majicrubbish

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I am just happy that Rukmi is finally getting out of the hell called Haveli.I sincerely hope this time something positive will happen with her.Even my seemingly endless fund of hope is running out rapidly.But I agree with Rasal, probably Rukmi doesn't think of her strong enough to bear the truth.She should have stood by her sis in a different way.Both of them should leave Ranbir , file a case of breach of trust n rape.Then both should marry Ashu and leave happly ever after. Big smile

Avi666

Groupbie

Avi666

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Log ON www.urlremoved

Post Reply New Post

Go to top