•  
Poll Question :

is intention to restore geeth by creating possesiveness in geeth is ok

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
yes...he is because he does not know of Geet's truth.....so from his perspective he is not wrong.
Yea....for him geet is single and he wants that she confess her love to her herself even before him....he wants that she realize that she also loves him....which will happen if she keeps seeing Pari and Maan together....it will cause her to realize that she actually can't stay with out Maan. the twist is gonna come when Maan discover that Geet is pregnant and why she isn't willing to accept him in her life mostly because she feels that she would be destroying his life....
yes, but seeing such a hurt geet makes me feel maan is wrong! But since maan doesn't know the reason for geet's distance...i support him! This will be the only way the truth will come out...plus i know maan doesn't like pari at all his heart only beats for geet! So since his heart is in the right place...i support him!!!!!!
yes coz he doesnt have a choice......if geet is suffering he is vd her in dat.......he is suffering more coz his own suffering and he feels sad whn geet is sad.....

i feel sry for geet bt m vd maan.........
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
Yes he's justified in every way...........he has done so much for Geet.....i wonder how Geet is using those harsh words that he's not caring for her...............he saved her life at the risk of his own.........his love is selfless & unconditional...............
He so much ignorant of her past.......only he wants the confirmation of her feelings .................in this way he's genuine in his point of view.