Twilight

.|Robert Pattinson AT#2|. New Link Pg.151 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

I have lots of FFs. Most of them are on AK and there some of them are multi couples with AR and others. I used to write an Edwella FF but i stopped because ppl didn't read. :)

I wrote FFs on Arjuhi as its the only serial that interested me so far. started one on edwella but writers blockTongueLOL.
Have written OS on Mayur,KashSmile

I knew how do you feel when nobody read your workEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".|Robert Pattinson AT#2|. New Link Pg.151 (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
^LOL. Yeah it sucks when you wrote a chap and wait for days but no one reads it except for like 2 people. *Shakes head* Sucks. LOL

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
anyone home???

*gosh i tried soo hard to get the internet to work... my god! hav been sitting in frnt of the lappy past 1 and half hrs* Wacko

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I'm here!!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
~My reserved post at Page 2 has been edited but if you don't want to go to page 2...lazyyy! Here i is my wonderful comment:

----->>>The congo above is not for you Ayysha, it's for alllllll the R-Patz fans, but NOT YOU!

Alright let's talk about moi, me, i, myself, and maine-->>Spanish)

I am an amazing person as all of you already know. I used to be a GREAT Edward fan back in November and now i'm all for my lovely Jakey boy so stay away.
I am so awesome, everyone loves. This is how i feel most of the time:

I mean c'mon guys! How cuter could i be? ----->>Yeah thats me, the angel..the cute flying angel. How adorable huh?

And of course, what do i think of Robert Pattinson? Well..he's a good actor, amazing guy with an amazing personality but the best thing i love about him...is his.....EYES! OMFG! HIS EYES! They can drive any girl crazzyyy! Okay, maybe i'm a bit too obsessed with weird blue eyes but i love em!

Of course, we all know that R-Patz belongs to everyone of you but Ayysha is forcing me to say that she owns Robert Pattinson.
Hilarious, isn't it?

Now....how did we get this 2nd AT you ask? Well...me spamming and talking nonstop thats how! What? You don't agree?
OH! You doo! OH! OKay!

OMG! Can you believe how good coffee looks?? MMMMMMMM...cappocinnous...SHUT IT! I know i spelt it wrong but i don't give a damn!
UGGGHHH! It's the coffees talking...my apologies. Never drink too much coffee...got my advice Robert? HEHE! Wow! Okay, i'm going to end here before i drive you all isane with me.

Sooo.....AYYSHA...You still owe angel!
Guys this is the real me:

Love,
*Jot*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.DUGGUlicious

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

...Fine. One spelling mistake...big deal. *pouts* OH and ANJZZZZZZ!! *Runs and hugs you* MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH YAAR! What do you mean you haven't tried it?? I shipped it to you! It didn't get to you yet? OMFG! FINE! *Ships it again and pays the dude extra*
I know eh?? Ayysha..is the scary innocent angel. LOLOh that was random but it somehow came into my mind yesterday and i called her that which btw, i will from now on because apparently i am a devil. AngryLOL
GOOD! Yupppperzzz!! HOLY CRAP! The coffee is still posessing mee!! SOMEONE HELP! Ayysha, i'm doing the LOOONNGGG post...bear with me..angel. LOL

*Jot*

*hugs you back... vamp to wolf hug* LOL i missed you more than you missed me... i cudnt sleep properly.. thinking wat u gals wud be talking abt...!! how much m missing.. and whether u'd hav finished that Rob thread... and you have.... Congrats.... LOL

coz of your chapad-chapad LOL

arre, it hasnt reached me yet *sobs* ... which country did u send it to eh...???? Ermm

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

*hugs you back... vamp to wolf hug* LOL i missed you more than you missed me... i cudnt sleep properly.. thinking wat u gals wud be talking abt...!! how much m missing.. and whether u'd hav finished that Rob thread... and you have.... Congrats.... LOL

arre, it hasnt reached me yet *sobs* ... which country did u send it to eh...???? Ermm

Ohhh right...i forgot about that. OH but why not? I'm a vamp anyways..half wolf, half vamp. Ahh..Damon and Stefan. *sighs*
LOLWe had lots of random convos. You saw the congo post?LOLAh. I'm just so awesome. WinkLOL
Chapad-chapad! Haha.
REALLY? UGH! I paid the guy EXTRA! I sent it to......India?

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -anjz-

Ohhh right...i forgot about that. OH but why not? I'm a vamp anyways..half wolf, half vamp. Ahh..Damon and Stefan. *sighs*
LOLWe had lots of random convos. You saw the congo post?LOLAh. I'm just so awesome. WinkLOL
Chapad-chapad! Haha.
REALLY? UGH! I paid the guy EXTRA! I sent it to......India?

ohh... there's a Half Vamp and Half Wolf also eh..????  *wonders why SM cudnt think of this....Ermm*
so how do u smell...?? Half Human- Half Vamp is sweet... then you must be sour... or bitter ROFL

still havnt seen TVD Disapprove  hav it on my lappy... LOL

yeah i read all the random convo's.. u gals wer missing me wen it came to spamming... only.... *pouts*
yea i did... Its lovely... i can never write like that ROFL

oopss.. there you made the mistake... i was in India.. now i am in Singapore.... Wink  LOL so c'mon pay some more and send it here.. and yes, if its drunk hot.. then send it extra hot... else extra cold.... by the time it comes here.. it may not remain the same *shakes head*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top