Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The full Saxena women Clan who had NOT offered Krishna a cuppa chai in his lifetime association whenever he dropped in at MUMFORDGUNJ and had given sneaky uncomfortable looks to each other  , were acting as if he was their long lost son . .

Hey Kools! Long time no see!

How ironic was it that they were singing a bhajan to Lord Krishna for the speedy recovery of unpud damadh Krishna. Arushi was actually praying for the very man ....the one she had accused her sister of betraying her maike by having his baby during the fake pregnancy track. Then you have Adarsh who made a pact with his sis to make the Takurs pay. Did you notice the look of shock and guilt on the Saxsena faces when Amma answered Prof's question with your daughter wanted revenge on Baba for loving her. Ain't that the truth! Now Amma is the real sachchayi ki murthi today.

I thought it was funny the way they edited Amma praying about her offerings and Prats looking worried and suddenly there was a bhajan. Interesting how the very Saxsenas who couldn't give their damadh the time of day let alone a meal of a cuppa chai were now praying for his speedy recovery. Once he is back on his feet how are they going to treat him? Back in the doghouse or will they now welcome him?

It was funny to see Katra Naresh head for T/C as soon as he heard Amma lament about seeing this day with Baba's life on the line, he headed straight for Tunna and Chandu and warned them that their countdown to pay had begun. Hope Baba snaps out of his amnesia (wouldn't mind if he hid it from Prats๐Ÿ˜›) and helped his buddies from Katra Naresh's wrath.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well Mera I had almost sort of LOST INTEREST in this serial . What with all the posts just being shut down and all . I feel much free and happy in other forum I come here only coz I sort of liked the serial .
Amma told the truth today , somebody shud have rubbed it more in that marraige done with revengeful purposes brings forth no good .

Howmuchever she cried I didnt feel sorry for her even a little bit .

All throughout they humiliated them like kachra and now suddenly they were acting as if they loved him more than SS . I especially remembered how she told him TUM Mere LAYAK nahi ho , how the PROF had cockily not accepted his apology and gone in when he had said SARRY in public , slamming the door on his face , how Pratigya told him to GO after he fought with his family and dropped her at MUMFORDGUNJ for the court case . After all that they were pulling such dramas in the hospital .

Amma may be villain but she spoke the truth today and the threat from SS as a father came too late .Today he threatened her as Krishnas father not as a politician . She made his son miserable in front of his eyes and he went on politicising the issue by listening to that Guruma. She shud have been given this warning exactly two days after observing her nakhras in the house ............the marraige she had planned .....of making him miserable for life and keeping up a front in society by decking up and doing butler duties . SS did NOT pull her up as a sasur for THAT issue .Instead he made other ego issues and political issues . Today I saw him after a long time as Krishnas father .

This is all due to her lying and the Profs stupid court case .

Pardon me but nowdays I find Komal selfish . She conveniently turns her back on Krishna and her own family when she feels she has a chance at her own marraige . She had not supported Krishna when he had needed her most and had blasted him and supported these stupid Saxes when he had publicly apologised for the slap . Nowdays again , she turned her back on her family .

I support Komal for scolding her mom about the burning issue . But I do wish on a personal front Komal does not forgive Pratigya or Adarsh .They have both made a mockery of the marraige institution by entering it for revengeful purposes .

What did Pratigya achieve is the question . She only succeeeded in making her sasural hate her so much that they wanted to do away with her . Yes they r really wrong but she too left no stone unturned in sowing seeds of hatred wherever she went .......she tried to build a marraige on the premise of HATE .
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kools:

today was a mixed day for me watching the epi.

the people that I felt the most bad for was Amma and SS. honestly I could empathize with them and their grief at the loss of a healthy strapping young son. a senseless loss.  even today when Pratigya appears like she has developed some feelings for him I cannot find it in me to feel bad for her. That is because in life I have seen many "Kriya" style jodis. Men besotted with women for whatever reason (especially beauty or seemingly bold attitude i.e. shernis) and the very same women who are vain, self absorbed and manipulative. I have seen this and I have seen how these young happy guys turn into morose cynics. unable to leave these girls and unable to restore their own confidence or personality.  

The Saxs - wow Amma was right - nautankis one and all.   Arushi - I will never figure her out.   When I first saw the epi I thought the Adarsh's reaction was wrong because it was so detached in the face of such brevity, yet  in retrospect, Adarsh's reaction was the only NORMAL reaction in the Sax troupe.   they did not care a hoot about him and they still dont so the over dramatic reaction did not make sense - Adarsh's detached and blank expression was the one that ALL the saxs should have been wearing especially Arushi.   Bet u they were secretly relievd thinking wow she is still a virgin and he is dead now we can finally marry her to an educated dude. 1 kanta is out of the way.

Re Krishna what can I say - 1 janam down. 6 +1 to go. At this rate, considering he lost his first life within 1 year of marriage, I think he will have used up all the other 6 lives within the next 6 years. or less๐Ÿ˜•

Arhaan's performance was superb even though his eyes were closed and he said naught a word, and while I cannot sympathize with pratigya in the least, I can say Pooja's performance has improved. 

As re Amma's statement - you took revenge on my son for his love - wow true, apt and ironic - considering she did not know about pratigya's mission.  Pratigya and Arushi, conspirator and confidante, were vehemently denying this accusation and at the same time totally vexed by the hidden truth behind it. Wow Amma guessed without even knowing about her Mission: Revenge Impossible.

The last scene when she was trying to console Amma and SS, all I could think of was - IF Krishna does wake up with no memory after his matrix is reloaded -  pratigya better book a one-way ticket to China because  Amma will buy atleast 12 snakes to bite her from here to China, Shakti will replace the ones that are unsuccessful with venomous king cobras and tie her down to ensure that she will be bitten and SS is hatching at least a dozen plans for killing her in his mind while she was consoling him. this family has been taken to the cliff, dropped down callously and then brought back shockingly with the death of their son. They are not going to forgive or forget easily. they are not only Thakurs they are mafia.  she will be made to pay one way or another.  severity of payment may be less if Krishna is around.

Funny parts:

the doctor took like two full minutes after krishna took a breathe to state the obvious๐Ÿ˜ฒ - he is reviving. yes let's give him his medical degree now

India has wasted a lot of time using western recusitation techniques - they need to use our desi technique - banging head on chest a couple of times - and then take lessons from pratigya.

all for now. might post again ater.

Hope

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post Kools!!! Laughed a lot...

specially liked the competition btw gods wala part....๐Ÿ˜†
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well written Kools I always look forward to read ur post....
lighthousepier thumbnail
I waited and waited - and still after everything what does she say - if Krishna comes home everything will be ok (for me), Krishna if you love me wake up  - when she should have been saying I am so sorry, I was wrong, I love you, I need a chance to make up for all my nonsence,
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

The full Saxena women Clan who had NOT offered Krishna a cuppa chai in his lifetime association whenever he dropped in at MUMFORDGUNJ and had given sneaky uncomfortable looks to each other  , were acting as if he was their long lost son . .

Hey Kools! Long time no see!

How ironic was it that they were singing a bhajan to Lord Krishna for the speedy recovery of unpud damadh Krishna. Arushi was actually praying for the very man ....the one she had accused her sister of betraying her maike by having his baby during the fake pregnancy track. Then you have Adarsh who made a pact with his sis to make the Takurs pay. Did you notice the look of shock and guilt on the Saxsena faces when Amma answered Prof's question with your daughter wanted revenge on Baba for loving her. Ain't that the truth! Now Amma is the real sachchayi ki murthi today.

I thought it was funny the way they edited Amma praying about her offerings and Prats looking worried and suddenly there was a bhajan. Interesting how the very Saxsenas who couldn't give their damadh the time of day let alone a meal of a cuppa chai were now praying for his speedy recovery. Once he is back on his feet how are they going to treat him? Back in the doghouse or will they now welcome him?

It was funny to see Katra Naresh head for T/C as soon as he heard Amma lament about seeing this day with Baba's life on the line, he headed straight for Tunna and Chandu and warned them that their countdown to pay had begun. Hope Baba snaps out of his amnesia (wouldn't mind if he hid it from Prats๐Ÿ˜›) and helped his buddies from Katra Naresh's wrath.

These Saxenas, made me laugh๐Ÿ˜† and feel sorry for them at the same time. Did they learn anything about love today, krishna, came back from the dead for pratz. But krishna, will still need to have his passport stamp, i am educated, can read and write, before they accept him, how sad.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Well Mera I had almost sort of LOST INTEREST in this serial . What with all the posts just being shut down and all . I feel much free and happy in other forum I come here only coz I sort of liked the serial .

Amma told the truth today , somebody shud have rubbed it more in that marraige done with revengeful purposes brings forth no good .

Howmuchever she cried I didnt feel sorry for her even a little bit .

All throughout they humiliated them like kachra and now suddenly they were acting as if they loved him more than SS . I especially remembered how she told him TUM Mere LAYAK nahi ho , how the PROF had cockily not accepted his apology and gone in when he had said SARRY in public , slamming the door on his face , how Pratigya told him to GO after he fought with his family and dropped her at MUMFORDGUNJ for the court case . After all that they were pulling such dramas in the hospital .

Amma may be villain but she spoke the truth today and the threat from SS as a father came too late .Today he threatened her as Krishnas father not as a politician . She made his son miserable in front of his eyes and he went on politicising the issue by listening to that Guruma. She shud have been given this warning exactly two days after observing her nakhras in the house ............the marraige she had planned .....of making him miserable for life and keeping up a front in society by decking up and doing butler duties . SS did NOT pull her up as a sasur for THAT issue .Instead he made other ego issues and political issues . Today I saw him after a long time as Krishnas father .

This is all due to her lying and the Profs stupid court case .

Pardon me but nowdays I find Komal selfish . She conveniently turns her back on Krishna and her own family when she feels she has a chance at her own marraige . She had not supported Krishna when he had needed her most and had blasted him and supported these stupid Saxes when he had publicly apologised for the slap . Nowdays again , she turned her back on her family .

I support Komal for scolding her mom about the burning issue . But I do wish on a personal front Komal does not forgive Pratigya or Adarsh .They have both made a mockery of the marraige institution by entering it for revengeful purposes .

What did Pratigya achieve is the question . She only succeeeded in making her sasural hate her so much that they wanted to do away with her . Yes they r really wrong but she too left no stone unturned in sowing seeds of hatred wherever she went .......she tried to build a marraige on the premise of HATE .

SS, love this girl, she was the apple of his eye Krishna, wife. he turn against her, when she open her mouth and spilled bedroom secret. That alone get SS, mad no one dare speak of krishna like that. Remember when shakti, was insulted him after he got married, SS, told shakti, no one speak ill of krishna, only he has the right because he is the father.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

SS, love this girl, she was the apple of his eye Krishna, wife. he turn against her, when she open her mouth and spilled bedroom secret. That alone get SS, mad no one dare speak of krishna like that. Remember when shakti, was insulted him after he got married, SS, told shakti, no one speak ill of krishna, only he has the right because he is the father.

mia

looks like we remember all this but the characters don't when in fact they should and we needn't.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  SS was a broken man today seeing his son dead for a few minutes. I am curious to see how this life changing moment will impact each member of both families.
gaurimisha thumbnail

Had a good laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....great post Kool

I'm only glad tht krishna is alive๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
full drama going on in the show now...Prats is just born lucky.

Wish baba speedy recovery...miss his one-liners๐Ÿ˜ƒ