Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Ok , some humor moments in todays highly filmy episode were .........
All r sitting tense and Nainaji suddenly burst out singing like a cuckoo in hospital premises . All were zapped and looked up to see who is singing and it was beautiful Naina singing an Aarti . Actually noises and clamour is oh so not allowed in hospital wards , the prayer places r for praying in silence , but Nainaji was in full form . And she was weeping profusely of course . Any one wud think she had LOVED Krishna the moment his proposal had come to their door .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
The best part was ARUSHI singing aarti for Krishna . LOLLOLLOLLOL CVs gIve us a BREAK . This girl did not speak a civil word to Krishna in her association with him as jeeju and suddenly she was loving him sooooooooo much she was singing Aartis for him with mommy .
Didi joined , of course . She was GLARING at Bhagwan with flashing , challenging eyes  maybe ?LOLLOLLOLLOL While Singing ? Na , for a change she looked ALMOST HUMAN .

The full Saxena women Clan who had NOT offered Krishna a cuppa chai in his lifetime association whenever he dropped in at MUMFORDGUNJ and had given sneaky uncomfortable looks to each other  , were acting as if he was their long lost son .
Sajjan told her Ill make u pay if he dies . Arre if u had taken her in a corner and told her this on the day u noticed she is NOT sleeping with ur son and giving him hell , she wud have understood the reality of life .Listening to that Guruma u went on pampering her for political purposes . Well , she led ur son a fine dance right upto this hill where he was roaming aimlessly as if he had some nut bolts loose and a snake decided to play Cupid .LOLLOLLOL 
Now suddenly so much LOVE has spurted inside Pratigya its dificult to digest ! Krishna MERE KHATIR JEENA HI HOGA AND ALL . Why ???? So U can do more DOSTI DOSTI in bedroom ? The poor chap is SICK of it btw !LOLLOLLOL But wait , now it will be PATIENT PATIENT . Krishna is officially ill !  [ DEKHO KRISHNA BAAT SAMJHA KARO . AB TUM PATIENT HO AUR PATIENT KO YEH SAB KARNA MANA HAI .Big smile ]
Shakti took Chandu Tunna in a corner and held their heads as if he was holding two coconuts he was gonna crack on each other .LOLLOLLOL
Krishna miraculously came alive after Pratigya wept on his chest ! So much love ! Ahahaha ! The well fed Doctor looked non plussedLOLLOLLOLLOL and Gnati Dadi did naraz utarna of Pratigya outside .U R the SATI who saved my grandsons life ! Sati Savitri Pratigya !LOLLOLLOL [ One who is so holy , so holy that she has NO hesitation spilling bedroom secrets in the open .SUchhh a sachai ki MOORAT ! }

Oh yeah , the Prof . He looked exactly the same ..........pensive . He is ALWAYS pensive . And Adarsh was FROWNING at the machines when Krishna was not waking up at his sister's calls .Earlier he was frowning at Amma's verbal assaults on his sister . But he was doing what he was best at ........FROWNING .

Amma was praying to DEVI and Naina to KRISHNA KANHAIYYA . Competition in gods !LOLLOLLOL  HATYARAN ! She screamed at Pratigya . PATI KI HATYARAN ! Then she said later , I must have done a paap in LAST JANAM . LOLLOLLOLLOLOh yeah ? As if U were MOTHER TERESA in this one ! What about THIS JANAM ? Throw a searchlight there plzzz !

Komal was given ZILCH footage .

I wish Krishna a happy one week of rest in LA LA land where he has escaped from Pratigya and these idiotic families . He deserves a break .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 August 2010 at 4:56pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

chotirainbahusee10jasmine619edward420cloud123pallaisweet7863lighthousepierfariwishgoham1000gawkervishidzanish_kssrbaqriCrAzYRED--Hope--sensitivesheelablueashgaurimishaset_rajshumi.nikitagmcMERARAItanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humor in todays episode of Aug 18" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Mogga:

you wrote all my ramblign thoughts today. ok this mental connection is getting freaky now.

am going out will post comments later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Hope edited my post .Read it again when u come back .

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
KOOL cool post i love reading every single word of your post...the excellent part is the following
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Sajjan told her Ill make u pay if he dies . Arre if u had taken her in a corner and told her this on the day u noticed she is NOT sleeping with ur son and giving him hell , she wud have understood the reality of life .Listening to that Guruma u went on pampering her for political purposes . Well , she led ur son a fine dance right upto this hill where he was roaming aimlessly as if he had some nut bolts loose and a snake decided to play Cupid .LOLLOLLOL 
Now suddenly so much LOVE has spurted inside Pratigya its dificult to digest ! Krishna MERE KHATIR JEENA HI HOGA AND ALL . Why ???? So U can do more DOSTI DOSTI in bedroom ? The poor chap is SICK of it btw !LOLLOLLOL But wait , now it will be PATIENT PATIENT . Krishna is officially ill !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierzanish_k--Hope--MERARAIgaurimisha

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Kools I visit this forum from time to time but your mention of snake brought back some memories......WinkBig smile........so Kanha was there......the snake was there.....was gendwa ka phool also there?

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
shumi darlin re read . I added some more in the middle  .

shumi.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Kools I visit this forum from time to time but your mention of snake brought back some memories......WinkBig smile........so Kanha was there......the snake was there.....was gendwa ka phool also there?

misti how r u ?Still watch CB ? No gendwa ka phool wasnt there ! Have Dev Rads consummated ? I thought they wud in their old age !LOLLOLLOLLOL

MERARAI

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by misti73

misti how r u ?Still watch CB ? No gendwa ka phool wasnt there ! Have Dev Rads consummated ? I thought they wud in their old age !LOLLOLLOLLOL

I am fine Kools......yeh and watching CB.....also  maintaining a comedy thread there keeping the creatives very irritatedWink  How sad regarding gendwa ka phool.........LOLLOLLOL......Kools Dev and Radhika had theirt hird suhaag raat recently...this time seduced by Radhika.LOLLOLLOL......she is no more that Radhika.Wink

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top