Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: uzmakhan

yupz loved that scene---

maan waz behavin like the current maan bak then--
realli wish that kuch aisa he scene ho--maaneet alone--and this is wen geet tells maan the truth abt her pregnancy and fake marriage--
realli dont want maan to noe this from DN or dev's mouth--
things wud turn out horribly then-
realli dont want a misunderstandin track ahead--

you are right , the last thing we want on our beautiful show is tracks like misunderstanding , confession letter getting swapped etc...yuk...

Instead , as you mentioned, I 'd love to see them alone with each other and sofltly speaking to each other.... searching each other's hearts for their truths.... Maan finding out about the pregnancy ...probably taken aback , but eventually caressing Geet with his words and actions.... taking full care fo her , loving her ever so gently..... what wud I not give to see a soft,romantic, yet soul sirring scene like that .. and that wud really be the time to sing ..."teri diwaani... teri diwani .."
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

i love how he asked her the questions...very softly, concerned, maturely, bit a teensy bit of jealousy! But I love that mature conversation and how concern he was for her...I just love that night brought them even closer!!

you put it beautifully -- yes, there was this tinge of jealousy ! And also the hidden yet visible relief when she said he wasnt her boyfriend ! Somehwhere, that conversation was a turning point in their relationship,, tho neither they nor we realised it very explicitly ...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i loved tht scene myself and you know what i loved more... the fact that he tells her he doesnt want her to talk about it if it makes her sad.. he asks her to stop crying... i simply loved tht scene too... the whole lighting was also so awesome...!!

love,
niha

ya, he was sooo caring , sooo gentle, sooo protective, even at that early stage , hai na ?
And you are right , the lighting was awesome, adding so much effect and so much sensuousness to the whole thing ...ufff...so beautiful....

I read in Bdgt's post that somehwere around that time the writer changed or something...may be that brought in some change in the way the story progressed after that... but never mind, that scene still stays beautiful....
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is lethal from top to bottom........even i loved dat scene whr he tells her nt to think abt thngs dat makes her cry-upset or weak....... nice post
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

he is lethal from top to bottom........even i loved dat scene whr he tells her nt to think abt thngs dat makes her cry-upset or weak....... nice post

ha ha, you put it so well - he is lethal from top  to bottom ! Sure, sure , cudnt agree more ...