Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -naina-

wow Maryam...u writing a FF...great...yay....and dat to on SeHa....double yay😃
will read and comment

awww thnx naina was missing seha a lot😭 awww read and do tell me whether u like it or not😛
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

hey maryammmmmmm...*hugs*...hmmm..idea fabulous hai.....FF is gud enuf......everything related yuna is simply superb....u have penned down very well ....i think pari shud tell Raj abt MSK...because jooth ki buniyaad pe koi rishta nahi tik sakta...!!! she havae to tell raj sooner or later...so why not soon..she will get sympathy of raj ...d warmth of his feeling n slowly she will understand his love....

may be dis cud help u a bit....tc...

lol thnx maithli i know eveything on them is fabulous😃 lol i know she should bt u know pari is also scared of raj i mean ive thought of something bt will defoo think of ur idea as well right now i have sooo many ideas on how it will proceed bt ur seems seem better than mine thnx soo much for reading and also helping me out🤗
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

OMG Marzzz this is awesum, as i told u before 🤗

Im loving Raj and Pari 😍

Ur writing is soo gud behoodi 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Totally loved how u displayed her feelings and raj being her buddy hates maan😆😆 jealousy meri jaan😆😆 now lets see wat he says to maneet reunion he wud eb the happiest😆😆

Pari dafford cant tell him😕 and looking in his eyes she feels gud 😍 who wudnt😉

OMg i luv it ab behoodi update kar😡😆😆

Lovely FF 😍

yayyeee behooda comment😆 thnx sooo much nadzzz i know pari is soo lucky she can stare into raj ki eyesDay Dreaming and yeah shes not gonna tell him coz u knw he hates maan naa and yeah jealousy is full on bt oye he wont be happy wait and watch naa😛 ill update soon have the idea just need to write it properly and im thinking of putting some maan pari scenes with some flashbacks😳 pari raj landDay Dreaming 
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEy mrazzzzzzzzzz.....thnks for the -pm sweetssssssssss.....my name is supriyaaaaaaa....n i jst loved ur fffffff...................wowowyw yuna ka purna janam hehe js kidding loved it yaaar......looking eagerly 4 it.......do ciontinueee n a WARNING....u r wiriting this ff wid nadz naa so plz uski habits mat lena .....she updates very very late...............tum mat aise karne.........n chorry nadzzz.........hehehehe
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😲😲behoodi u havnt updated ur ffs sice soo many years...and asking her to update😲😲🤣
😲
dmgfan03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh maryam thankuuuuu soooooo much for ur pm....finally a ff on yuna....i havent read it yet but m sure it'll be awsome..afterall its yuna ff....do pm me whenever u update.....rest comment after reading the ff......

neha
Interstellar thumbnail
maryammm u hav given an awesome start... dats really wonderful... 👏

a start with a good emotion... ⭐️ so nice..

with a scope to say more about two person's thoughts, hw they feel n the understanding between them, which will take a gradual start n a fabulous go... keep rocking maryam.. am sendin u a pm dear.. 😊
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -naina-

😲😲behoodi u havnt updated ur ffs sice soo many years...and asking her to update😲😲🤣
😲

yeah i know behoodiROFL u better soon 😉 ill do to after a while😆
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

HEy mrazzzzzzzzzz.....thnks for the -pm sweetssssssssss.....my name is supriyaaaaaaa....n i jst loved ur fffffff...................wowowyw yuna ka purna janam hehe js kidding loved it yaaar......looking eagerly 4 it.......do ciontinueee n a WARNING....u r wiriting this ff wid nadz naa so plz uski habits mat lena .....she updates very very late...............tum mat aise karne.........n chorry nadzzz.........hehehehe

hey sspuriya its awww glad u liked it its my first naa soo was a bit scared😆 anyways thnx for reading and i know i wanted to start a yuna one bt then me and nadzzz came up with this😆 pari and raj is too dreamy😃 i know nadzz has to update warna😡😆 dont worry ill pm u wen i update😛
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan03

oh maryam thankuuuuu soooooo much for ur pm....finally a ff on yuna....i havent read it yet but m sure it'll be awsome..afterall its yuna ff....do pm me whenever u update.....rest comment after reading the ff......

neha

hey neha aww ur welcome nice meeting u😃 and yeah its not on yuna bt seha😉 bt its defo gonna be yunalicious😛 and i wanted to start a yuna one bt this idea was there wen pari enters geet soo started on this after this im thinking of a yuna one🤣 k will wait for ur comment and will sureely pm u😛