Pratigya

todays epi made me cry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i swearrrrrrr the way pratigya was telling krishna to get up, it was touching my heart reallyyy, i loved the scene, no matter people didnt like yesterday's episode also, but i loved ittttttttttttttttttt and today's episode was mindblowingClapClapClapClap everyone acted wellllll, today for the 1st time i liked AMMA, awww she acted really welll, the way she was crying n all it was so reall....

anyways i hope krishna gets welll soon n lets hope he doesnt lose his memory lol, but even if he does, i hope he regains it in 1 week or so lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRosegeesxmuqix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "todays epi made me cry" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
awww ye it was soo sad, but atleast we know Pratz loves Krish...Pooja Gor was amazing todayClap

Edited by xmuqix - 18 August 2010 at 2:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top