Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz
How Are You All

---------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-------------------------------------

The Episode Starts with nivi going to her room.Holding the Letter that Siddharth Had Sent to Nivedita.
*Scene Shift to Chanchal and Yashodra*
Yashodra telling chanchal that vandana told us that siddharth is in love with nivedita.Dadaji tells vandana that if you have trust/believe/faith in him then we should support siddharth.Yashodra says to chanchal that i do not want divya or nivedita to become the bahu of the sood i will not let this happen.Chanchal says to yashodra that do not know what happen to this house since we have came back to shimla.Vandana says to dadaji that whatever happened to me when i became the bahu of the house i do not want that same thing to happen with siddharth's wife.

*Scene Shift yashodra telling siddharth that you have hurt/broke my heart and sees when i see u happy i am happy that girl can never give you the happiness.Siddharth says she[Nivedita] will manage to be the part of this house only when you will have a place for her in your heart.Siddharth says to yashodra that if you can not do this for me then how dare/can you be talking about my happiness.Yashodra says why can't you listen/agree with/to me.Siddharth says to dadi you want my life why because in your eyes she is not layak.Yashodra says bring any girl but not a girl frm that house you will never be happy with her.Siddharth says i do not know what will happen tomorrow but i will do anything to survive/happiness my marriage.Siddharth says ok if you do not want me to marry her then fine i will not but before my birthday you told me whatever i want as my birthday gift you will give it to me and if i will not get married to the girl i love then i will not marry another girl i will be single b/c of you dadi.

*Scene Shift to nivedita reading the letter*
Nivi closes her eyes and sid comes.Nivi says what you doing here siddharth.Siddharth says you still asking me the question you know why i am here and Sid Disappears*Cute NivArth Scene*
Dadi comes in nivi's room and says sometimes when we love something we always forget other things i always wanted a rajkumar to come in your life but i have never thought that this will come does your love has the strength to fight this tofan.Nivi is very confused

*Scene Shift to Sood House*
yashodra says that i have not called you all here to give you all a big lecture.i have called you all to tell you that i will/want to talk to naintara infront of you all.Siddharth says to his dadi that i have already told you i will not go against you then why do you want naintara dadi to come here why can't you just tell your decision to us.chanchal calls naintara[sharma house] yashodra says to naintara that destiny is always bring us together now it's time that this time that destiny will bring some changes siddharth told us that he loves your poti[nivedita].and i think you know about this then now it's time that we should change this frienship into the relationship.all the sood family is happy by hearing what yashodra had said.siddharth hugs his dadi and says thank you soo much dadi.

*Scene Shift to nivi in her room and dadi comes and tells nivedita that now everything is fine.your rajkumar is coming.dadi tells nivedita that yashodra had called and told us that they want your hand in sid hand[rishta]

*Scene Shift to chanchal telling hemlata that we want your daughter[divya] rishta for our siddharth;

*The End*

*Precap*---Hemlata's Husband tells her that i can not believe it that we are gona be part of the sood family..yashodra says to chanchal that i do not even want that girl shadow in my house.chanchal says to yashodra that it will not happen ma.

P.S. :::i think chanchal and yashodra are playing a game b/c yashodra told nivi's dadi that they want nivi hand in sid hand..and right after that chanchal called divya's mom and told her that they want divya's hand in sid hand...i smell Something is fishy/cooking in chanchal mind.......

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1sarikapatelangel_subguddu12pragyakumarmonicay0072ER_ER_YAfaminaharish_kennanda_gopargattuSpottamushimushkan_2003piyualkapeg_pionneSunriseGreenprecious_zebashalini01wezyusminuumitzi11SuhaniSonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*18th August*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
ohhhh noooo what? big mistake, not divya. does she know that sid loves nivi and not divya? thanks for the update. i hope this show doesnt go the choti bahu way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
@Shalini:::everyone knows that sid loves nivi Except Divya's Mom,Dad,and her brother...

shalini01

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
^^ then maybe she's doing this dilberately.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pooji!!

What a mess this is going to become. Unhappy

P.Kamaljit.Sean

puvini

IF-Dazzler