Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Siddhartha Mallya younger than Deepika! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joie de vivre

Not a bad catch, eh? Anyhoo, should be a kick in the teeth of two-timing Ranbir, no?

Catch?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhartha Mallya younger than Deepika! (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i dont know if these two are really together, but if they are, then i seriously doubt that he's 'using' her. Not because i think he's a super great guy or anything, i have no clue how Mallya is in her personal life, and for that matter neither do ANY of us on these forums, but i think he's rich enough, and in a good place in his life that he wouldnt pull some cheap stunt to get into the public eye. Obviously fame will come from dating a huge bollywood star, and why should he not enjoy it while he can? Who doesnt like some extra fans and attention.  Secondly, i dont mind that he's younger, but 21's a bit young regardless of if Deeps is older or younger than him.

Edited by masakaliii - 19 August 2010 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenlovanika

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
They are together. :) And if they are happy, age shouldn't be a barrier!

bollygossipgirl

bollygossipgirl

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Siddharth Mallya is a seriously cocky dude with a major attitude problem. Deepika seriously picks the wrong guys - someone needs to tell her that there is no harm in being single, forget chasing guys and concentrate on your career

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
It's funny how the rule changes when it comes down to deepika. Everyone was praising Farhan's wife who is way older than him. But Deepika whose only ONE year older than Sid is becoming a huge deal. Sid is 23 and deepika is 24

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

Siddharth Mallya is a seriously cocky dude with a major attitude problem. Deepika seriously picks the wrong guys - someone needs to tell her that there is no harm in being single, forget chasing guys and concentrate on your career

I agree on picking the wrong guy in the past. But I don't know Sid's personality though, I just found out about him after he started hanging with deepika and there was a whole media news about how kat-deepz are back on fighting for a guy again since they both seemed like great friends with sid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top