Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Siddhartha Mallya younger than Deepika! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
so what? isnt abhi younger then ash? isnt aston kutcher younger then is wife?

its not like i want these two to marry each other but still we have some relationships where the guy is younger and their marriage/relationship is going strong!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whoruNuktaacheenpooja_lkawal_tak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhartha Mallya younger than Deepika! (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I also dont have any problem when a guy is younger then the girl. But at least the boy should crossed his matureniss age. I dont think a guy of 21 can be serious or mature enough.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

whoruqwwwNuktaacheenAashu75friends_rockCalvin_KleinZareenaruky786

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debo_afg

I also dont have any problem when a guy is younger then the girl. But at least the boy should crossed his matureniss age. I dont think a guy of 21 can be serious or mature enough.

Couldn't agree more here.

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I think Sid is going to marry young...all heirs of big business hosues are married young...

Okazaki

Okazaki

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@Debo_afg: Wikipedia can be edited. I can right now go and edit to make Siddarth's age 27 and Deepika's 25. Then what would you have to say? Siddarth is born in 1987, which makes him 23. Believe it or not, in the real world, there are people having stable/mature relationships at the age of 23. Also, this "matureness" age factor that u've put forth, are u talking abt physical maturity or mental maturity? Cuz physical maturity in guys is easily attained way before 21, while attaining mental maturity is subjective..depending on circumstance..sometimes, men of 50 also don't possess mental maturity LOL

Edited by Okazaki - 18 August 2010 at 2:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpooja_lkawal_takTerenaina

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Okazaki

@Debo_afg: Wikipedia can be edited. I can right now go and edit to make Siddarth's age 27 and Deepika's 25. Then what would you have to say? Siddarth is born in 1987, which makes him 23. Believe it or not, in the real world, there are people having stable/mature relationships at the age of 23. Also, this "matureness" age factor that u've put forth, are u talking abt physical maturity or mental maturity? Cuz physical maturity in guys is easily attained way before 21, while attaining mental maturity is subjective..depending on circumstance..sometimes, men of 50 also don't possess mental maturity LOL

Few just don't reach that age ever....LOLLOL

I am putting my faith on this couple....

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
well some people are matured enough when they are 20 some aren't even matured when they are 40 ,
so everyone is different from each other :)
DP entered the industry when she was 21 and she was quite matured :) and about Sid being a year younger,  WOAH , not a big deal :)
 1 year isn't much and i think he is mature :)

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Does age matter?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top