Pratigya

SR scene after todays episode

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I have to think after the thought of losing him forever woke her up to the fact that she does have feelings for this man, suhaag raat wont be far off.   I dont think even Prats could deny him that.   The guy DIED for her.   And he came back.   😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
b4 that one more suspense.............krishna's amnesia....................
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwww He came back for his SR.........
Poor Krishu i still remeber his SR and Prats throwing away his gift.😑.......jo osni etni piyar se kharida tha..........😭
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trina_one

I have to think after the thought of losing him forever woke her up to the fact that she does have feelings for this man, suhaag raat wont be far off.   I dont think even Prats could deny him that.   The guy DIED for her.   And he came back.   😳

He loves her so much, always given her anything she wanted or asked for. Even in death he could not refuse her ....so he came back for her once more proving his love for her.❀️

Yeah I too think SR isn't far off now.😊
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea true trina...he died for gods sake! DIED! i cant believe it, i was so shcoked! and he cam back all cuz of Pratz...she lubs him for sure😳she cant deny it now! i was so glad they Saxenas and Thakurs saw it
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

He loves her so much, always given her anything she wanted or asked for. Even in death he could not refuse her ....so he came back for her once more proving his love for her.❀️

Yeah I too think SR isn't far off now.😊

Beautiful saidπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... he came back from the dead for herπŸ˜‰