Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hello Frnds,

It seems like CVs and Channel have listened to our plea....
and gave one SBS visit to SNS last week....which was relly funny to watch.....
so here m with the link of this weeks SBS visit on the Sets of Saathiya....
It was again very funny to watch

how Gopi washed Aham's laptop....and put it on the rope.....
Aham is asking how A Person can marry a gal like her.....
also Aham was smiling at least of screen....

Watch this vid from 06:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLilCrSbcW4

And continues in the next....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzeae7z90g

Njoy...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 18 August 2010 at 1:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonmonalidpChaudhrytmSunriseGreenDua143sujji0609suk19princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS Vid:Aham K Pyaar Me Gopi Ne Laptop Dhoya" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli, great clip. It's so nice to see Nazim and Jiyaa interact normally. Did you notice thee big difference in his accent and Aham's. Even Jiyaa's style of speaking is different in real life. She seems like she is very perky and bubbly.

Can't wait for him to smile like that for real with her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Thanks Sadhli, great clip. It's so nice to see Nazim and Jiyaa interact normally. Did you notice thee big difference in his accent and Aham's. Even Jiyaa's style of speaking is different in real life. She seems like she is very perky and bubbly.

Can't wait for him to smile like that for real with her!

my pleasure shelly....they were talking like buddies....just so chill and normally......
yup difference is there yaar...off screen he is Nazim.....on screen Khadddduuusssssss Aham...so difference to banta hai......but both were looking cute while smiling....
and I loved his question the most.."aap hi batayiye Koki kaise aisi ladki se shaadi kar sakta hai..."
Giaa is most naughty on the sets...she only told in last SBS vid....that only her face is most innocent...she does not....

but thanx to SBS for getting Both of them together on screen......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
that is a copy from rang badalthi odhani................she is also uneducated and washs her husbands laptop.....think its so dirty...she actually dips the whole thing in soap and water and scrubs it.....lol! her husband yells the crap out of her because his important project presentation was in there which he has been working at for days.......................i think same will happen in SNS.............well i really don't like that idea....I mean come on..........do they throw the TV or other electronic in the wash??? no.........u don't have to be educated to  know that its electric.........i am sure she uses a blender and so forth in the kitchen...and knows that anything with a plug shouldn't be put in water..................she is uneducated not stupid!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honey289regalla-tellyaddict-suk19sujji0609

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

that is a copy from rang badalthi odhani................she is also uneducated and washs her husbands laptop.....think its so dirty...she actually dips the whole thing in soap and water and scrubs it.....lol! her husband yells the crap out of her because his important project presentation was in there which he has been working at for days.......................i think same will happen in SNS.............well i really don't like that idea....I mean come on..........do they throw the TV or other electronic in the wash??? no.........u don't have to be educated to know that its electric.........i am sure she uses a blender and so forth in the kitchen...and knows that anything with a plug shouldn't be put in water..................she is uneducated not stupid!

I know the story line is pretty stupid. The writers don't get it!

Edited by lovtv - 18 August 2010 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
okay first of all thanks sadhli for the link. now bk to the topic,....honestly speaking really dont know wht to say!! hmm....gopi following rashi without using her own brain again!!! she may be unpad but not stupid so why on earth gopi isnt using her own brain and do something like this so stupid"!! abhi gopi na khud apne paro main kulhari mar rahi hai din per din!!! soooooo irritating.....seems like this story of ahem scolding gopi will go on for a whle agin.....wanna watch something diffrent in this show now rather than urmi-rashi plans and ahem's anger and gopi's tears....seems like gopi's tears hav become the trademark of this show now!!!! pata nahi aage kya aa raha hai story main!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regallaShell16-tellyaddict-sujji0609

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
thankz for sharing that's too much yaar here also ahem called gopi jahil gawaar but this jahil gawaar mr ahem is also pronouncing some words in english.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
it  was funny that gopi washed his laptop ROFLbut again she listen to rashi its time she stoped and realized that rashi is not her friend

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top