Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

1.  Amma's performance in the hospital corridor.  I completely understand her pain here, we're talking about a woman who has never seen any love from her husband and she has a soft corner in her heart for her children, especially Baba.   He seems to be the one who shows her the most affection of all three, and gives her role as mother its depth and meaning.   The thought of losing her child kills her, and she can't hold back the tears.   While it's not entirely Prats' fault Krishna is in there, it's a human reaction to blame her because she escaped and he as usual had to save her.   

2.  Number one again.

3.  Number one again.

4.  Scene where the Saxena women are standing in front of the Krishna idol praying, alongwith Ghantilal.    Yeah, I know it's filmi but I thought it was natural considering he is very sick. 

5.  Sajjan Singh's words to Pratigya.   While yes, he put a gun to Baba's head at one time, and he was planning to kill Prats after the election, I do think he loves his son.  He isn't emotional enough to cry, but I was convinced he was worried his son was in there fighting for his life.

6. Prats flashback of the scene where she was covered in paint.  Major deal because he accepted her mistake and did it with class.  He broke from his family's tradition in a big way.   Because his heart is bigger than theirs, thank goodness. 

7.  Him standing on a hill shouting "I love you" into the open sky.   Very clear signal as to the fact he will never stop loving her.

9.  Flashback of him wearing the shirt with Prats picture on it.  He is willing to go to any lengths to show Prats how much he cares.   These three flashbacks are major because when a person is on the brink of death, the most important moments in life are remembered. 

9.5.  Shakti's expression of sadness.  Here is a man who doesn't love his wife or unborn child, never shows anything but malice, anger and hatred on his face and today he was a picture of grief at the thought of losing his brother.   Wish he could show some of that compassion towards Kesar.

10.  Ghantilal thanking Prats for bringing back Krishna to life, her thinking is clearer than the other Singhs at this point.  If Prats was to blame for putting him in that situation, then she took the responsibility of bringing him back.  

*Considering they never liked Prats in the first place, because noone is good enough for their Baba, I am not surprised Bauji and Amma vented their wrath on her.   However, their performance throughout this episode was amazing.   Special mention to Shakti for actually looking human for a change and not the power-throwing despotic person he usually is.  He wasn't out of character, but it was out of the ordinary how he expressed himself when he wasn't speaking.  

*Although I know this is asking for a lot, I hope Krishna's parents give Prats some credit for bringing back their son.   He wouldn't have bothered pulling through if it wasn't for her.   So before thinking of killing her again, show some gratitude.  

Edited by trina_one - 18 August 2010 at 2:17pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911KhaLidaH-sunlight-sanitha7babithajgeesHamiSkySano88xmuqix26javeysana.samirTerrificTina09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trina's top 10: 18th August 2010" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Clap extremely well said trinaClap hope the thakurs mellow a bit  after this incident towareds prats but i doubt-- hatrd runs in their bloodAngry but prats has yet not uttered those wordsOucheven today  she  said that if u really luv me then you hve to liveAngry again he had to prove himselfConfused culdnt make out much of wat else she saidConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Well Said Trinzie, truely amazing :)

trina_saras

TerrificTina09

IF-Sizzlerz

TerrificTina09

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Oh the thakurs! they dont deserve prats or krishna!

Nice top ten trinzie! it was so true! :) I hope hope hope that things get better from here, But i doubt they will!

trina_saras

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I cant believe that Shakti showed emotions today .. that is a scene I cannot imagine

trina_saras

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
well said Trina!Thumbs UpClap
totally agree with you!
i doubt it will ever happen that Thakurs giving credit to Pratz for bringing back Krishna...but i also wish this happens!
today's epi proved that Pratz is in love with Krishna...n both Saxenas & Thakurs saw it!

gees

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Trina, the flashbacks were Pratigya's not Krishna's. While she watched him lying there, she recalled these incidents, repeated examples of his devotions and she also remembered his broken words 'you could never see how much I loved you'.............Her emotions came rising and that's why she rushed inside............

As for Amma, well I agree she acted well and all, saying things a lot of parents may say.....however, my sympathy for her stopped the moment she stopped Kesar from praying with the Saxes......nah, you do whatever you can to save your child your mind focused on him, not on your evilness!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestrina_saras

sana.samir

IF-Sizzlerz

sana.samir

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Trinzy Hug

I loved your top ten list! Absolutely true! With time, I'm sure Amma and Sajjan Singh will realise Pratigya's value! If not, then Krishna will definitely make sure of it when he's out of hospital.. I'm expecting a lot things once he's recovered Day Dreaming ie. Suhaag raat Big smile

Edited by sana.malik - 18 August 2010 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestrina_saras

Post Reply New Post

Go to top