1. Amma's performance in the hospital corridor. I completely understand her pain here, we're talking about a woman who has never seen any love from her husband and she has a soft corner in her heart for her children, especially Baba. He seems to be the one who shows her the most affection of all three, and gives her role as mother its depth and meaning. The thought of losing her child kills her, and she can't hold back the tears. While it's not entirely Prats' fault Krishna is in there, it's a human reaction to blame her because she escaped and he as usual had to save her.
2. Number one again.
3. Number one again.
4. Scene where the Saxena women are standing in front of the Krishna idol praying, alongwith Ghantilal. Yeah, I know it's filmi but I thought it was natural considering he is very sick.
5. Sajjan Singh's words to Pratigya. While yes, he put a gun to Baba's head at one time, and he was planning to kill Prats after the election, I do think he loves his son. He isn't emotional enough to cry, but I was convinced he was worried his son was in there fighting for his life.
6. Prats flashback of the scene where she was covered in paint. Major deal because he accepted her mistake and did it with class. He broke from his family's tradition in a big way. Because his heart is bigger than theirs, thank goodness.
7. Him standing on a hill shouting "I love you" into the open sky. Very clear signal as to the fact he will never stop loving her.
9. Flashback of him wearing the shirt with Prats picture on it. He is willing to go to any lengths to show Prats how much he cares. These three flashbacks are major because when a person is on the brink of death, the most important moments in life are remembered.
9.5. Shakti's expression of sadness. Here is a man who doesn't love his wife or unborn child, never shows anything but malice, anger and hatred on his face and today he was a picture of grief at the thought of losing his brother. Wish he could show some of that compassion towards Kesar.
10. Ghantilal thanking Prats for bringing back Krishna to life, her thinking is clearer than the other Singhs at this point. If Prats was to blame for putting him in that situation, then she took the responsibility of bringing him back.
*Considering they never liked Prats in the first place, because noone is good enough for their Baba, I am not surprised Bauji and Amma vented their wrath on her. However, their performance throughout this episode was amazing. Special mention to Shakti for actually looking human for a change and not the power-throwing despotic person he usually is. He wasn't out of character, but it was out of the ordinary how he expressed himself when he wasn't speaking.
*Although I know this is asking for a lot, I hope Krishna's parents give Prats some credit for bringing back their son. He wouldn't have bothered pulling through if it wasn't for her. So before thinking of killing her again, show some gratitude.
Edited by trina_one - 18 August 2010 at 2:17pm