Pratigya

What a mind blowing episode!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I'm relieved to know Krishna is going to be ok.....but surely there wasn't any doubt?Wink.....He is the star of the show and if he departs, Prats will too be departing because the show cannot survive the loss of such character as Krishna.......Big smile

Now this anxious part is over, I am worried about tomorrow.........I do not want the amnesia track at all..........it should now be smooth sailing towards Kriya romance.......Prats still need to explain things to Krish..........they haven't had a proper talk, I really want to see that!

btw why did not Amma and SS pray as well?....those twoAngryAngry...they love blaming Prats, but surely at this time as parents you would be concentrating on praying for your child rather than casting the first stone...........hmm, there are parents like that out there and I think it all stems from their feeling of guilt. In those last few weeks b4 the court revelation, The Thakurs put enough pressure on Krish - he was being literally torn btween them and Prats - that a weaker man would have collapsed!.......yes even when he was missing they didn't care.......glad they feel guilty..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesbabithaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a mind blowing episode!!!! (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by Hazera_14

It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL
gosh! whoz the director, the chorus had male singers; where was any male singer in the group?? ROFLROFL
LOL! Yeah that did seem pretty ridiculous!  I was thinking imagine if Sajjan Singh and Thakurein started as well? That would have been hilarious! LOL

I'm sure the real CV of the show is concentrating on the upcoming show of Pearl, so many loopholes in these episodes!
when the doc announced Krishna as dead, all were standing like stupid! Ghanti dadi isn't dumb as far as I know, even the death of Krishna didn't force her to speak up!
n that singing was cherry on the cake ROFL
Yeah I was afraid that she would neglect Pratigya once her new show started.  If she carries on this way she will soon see the effects! Angry  I thought Ghanti Dadi is going to start speaking soon?Confused I wonder how her voice sounds like? Ermm 

yup! now, the story line is so clear, if Krishna suffers from memory loss then Prats will take care of him, in the first part of the show Krishna did all for her now she will. thakurs will torture her n try to poison Krishna's mind against Prats and bla bla bla
then Krishna will come to his senses and realize what all Prats has done for him n will love her even more... The End Sleepy LOL LOL

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch  tooo filmy  LOL

Embarrassed ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL
gosh! whoz the director, the chorus had male singers; where was any male singer in the group?? ROFLROFL
LOL! Yeah that did seem pretty ridiculous!  I was thinking imagine if Sajjan Singh and Thakurein started as well? That would have been hilarious! LOL

I'm sure the real CV of the show is concentrating on the upcoming show of Pearl, so many loopholes in these episodes!
when the doc announced Krishna as dead, all were standing like stupid! Ghanti dadi isn't dumb as far as I know, even the death of Krishna didn't force her to speak up!
Yeah I was afraid that she would neglect Pratigya once her new show started.  If she carries on this way she will soon see the effects! Angry  I thought Ghanti Dadi is going to start speaking soon?Confused I wonder how her voice sounds like? Ermm 

yup! now, the story line is so clear, if Krishna suffers from memory loss then Prats will take care of him, in the first part of the show Krishna did all for her now she will. thakurs will torture her n try to poison Krishna's mind against Prats and bla bla bla
then Krishna will come to his senses and realize what all Prats has done for him n will love her even more... The End Sleepy LOL LOL

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch Tongue Embarrassed LOL
Embarrassed
This is the only indian serial that I watch so I don't have anything lighter to watchDisapprove  But I don't want the Amnesia track to happen because I don't have enough patience to wait for the Kriya reunion.  I think Pratigya has suffered enough.  It was her suffering that had brought her to the extent of getting married to Krishna.  Her family had faced so much shame and ridicule because of him.  He had also held them to gun point on various occasions, not to mention other threatening behaviour.

Love-u-all_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch  tooo filmy  LOL
DIvya sis I see your ready for Harshad btw when is his entry can't wait any more OuchLOL

Embarrassed
according to confirmed news, tomorrow! Party LOL

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I'm relieved to know Krishna is going to be ok.....but surely there wasn't any doubt?Wink.....He is the star of the show and if he departs, Prats will too be departing because the show cannot survive the loss of such character as Krishna.......Big smile

Now this anxious part is over, I am worried about tomorrow.........I do not want the amnesia track at all..........it should now be smooth sailing towards Kriya romance.......Prats still need to explain things to Krish..........they haven't had a proper talk, I really want to see that!

btw why did not Amma and SS pray as well?....those twoAngryAngry...they love blaming Prats, but surely at this time as parents you would be concentrating on praying for your child rather than casting the first stone...........hmm, there are parents like that out there and I think it all stems from their feeling of guilt. In those last few weeks b4 the court revelation, The Thakurs put enough pressure on Krish - he was being literally torn btween them and Prats - that a weaker man would have collapsed!.......yes even when he was missing they didn't care.......glad they feel guilty..Angry

I completely agree! Wink

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed
This is the only indian serial that I watch so I don't have anything lighter to watchDisapprove  But I don't want the Amnesia track to happen because I don't have enough patience to wait for the Kriya reunion.  I think Pratigya has suffered enough.  It was her suffering that had brought her to the extent of getting married to Krishna.  Her family had faced so much shame and ridicule because of him.  He had also held them to gun point on various occasions, not to mention other threatening behaviour.

I know, amnesia will be 'ghisa pita' track, but that is what everyone's saying... Confused
n exactly! she has been suffering from day 1 but then Indian tele soaps prosper when the female lead is abused n she cries buckets LOL LOL LOL

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
according to confirmed news, tomorrow! Party LOL
[/QUOTE]

ODH.......... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

I know, amnesia will be 'ghisa pita' track, but that is what everyone's saying... Confused
n exactly! she has been suffering from day 1 but then Indian tele soaps prosper when the female lead is abused n she cries buckets LOL LOL LOL
I agree.  He may have suffered whilst trying to gain her love but she has suffered in many more ways.  She had been stalked, her family were shamed.  Her engagement was broken off,  There had been many attempts of marital rape.  She has suffered in a mental, social and physical context. 

Now she has realised her love through her husband standing by her whilst her in-laws putting charcoal on her's and her dad's face.  Then she had been locked up.  How much more pain and suffering can she endure? After all she is only human.  Therefore I feel the Kriya reunion should happen otherwise the viewers will get bored of the continous suffering shown.

Love-u-all_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top