Pratigya

What a mind blowing episode!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hazera_14

Originally posted by dkmystery

It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL
gosh! whoz the director, the chorus had male singers; where was any male singer in the group?? ROFLROFL
LOL! Yeah that did seem pretty ridiculous!  I was thinking imagine if Sajjan Singh and Thakurein started as well? That would have been hilarious! LOL

I'm sure the real CV of the show is concentrating on the upcoming show of Pearl, so many loopholes in these episodes!
when the doc announced Krishna as dead, all were standing like stupid! Ghanti dadi isn't dumb as far as I know, even the death of Krishna didn't force her to speak up!
n that singing was cherry on the cake ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a mind blowing episode!!!! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha_angel

Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL
gosh! whoz the director, the chorus had male singers; where was any male singer in the group?? ROFLROFL
LOL! Yeah that did seem pretty ridiculous!  I was thinking imagine if Sajjan Singh and Thakurein started as well? That would have been hilarious! LOL

I'm sure the real CV of the show is concentrating on the upcoming show of Pearl, so many loopholes in these episodes!
when the doc announced Krishna as dead, all were standing like stupid! Ghanti dadi isn't dumb as far as I know, even the death of Krishna didn't force her to speak up!
Yeah I was afraid that she would neglect Pratigya once her new show started.  If she carries on this way she will soon see the effects! Angry  I thought Ghanti Dadi is going to start speaking soon?Confused I wonder how her voice sounds like? Ermm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
KRRRRIIIIYYYYYAAAAA   FFFFOORREEVVVVVVEEEEEERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

babithaj

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

The emotions portrayed in this episode was absolutely mind blowing!!!  It made up for yesterday's dull episode! It actually brought me to tears. I actually thought maybe Krishna has died but then I thought it wouldn't be very original because it would be like Vansh. 

I'm sooo happy he's alive whether he has amnesia or not!  I guess it was Pratigya who brought him back.  It was the matters of the heart! As she quite simply said you can't leave me and for the sake of our love you have to come back.  Such an emotional episode!! Cry

PLEASE COMMENT!!
I'm happy too that Krish is alive.... but it was expectedWink

This episode was really OTT MELODRAMA....AngryAngryAngrySleepySleepySleepy 

I'm more worried about no precap.......ConfusedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...wonder what's next, I hope to God it isn't that dumb amnesia track  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

babithaj

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Yeah I was afraid that she would neglect Pratigya once her new show started.  If she carries on this way she will soon see the effects! Angry  I thought Ghanti Dadi is going to start speaking soon?Confused I wonder how her voice sounds like? Ermm 

yup! now, the story line is so clear, if Krishna suffers from memory loss then Prats will take care of him, in the first part of the show Krishna did all for her now she will. thakurs will torture her n try to poison Krishna's mind against Prats and bla bla bla
then Krishna will come to his senses and realize what all Prats has done for him n will love her even more... The End Sleepy LOL LOL

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch Tongue Embarrassed LOL
Embarrassed

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

yup! now, the story line is so clear, if Krishna suffers from memory loss then Prats will take care of him, in the first part of the show Krishna did all for her now she will. thakurs will torture her n try to poison Krishna's mind against Prats and bla bla bla
then Krishna will come to his senses and realize what all Prats has done for him n will love her even more... The End Sleepy LOL LOL

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch  tooo filmy  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by aleena1 - 18 August 2010 at 12:25pm

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

[QUOTE=Hazera_14][QUOTE=dkmystery]It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch  tooo filmy  LOL[

/QUOTE] DIvya sis I see your ready for Harshad btw when is his entry can't wait any more OuchLOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 18 August 2010 at 12:26pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top