Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriya_4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dkmystery

I'm sure the real CV of the show is concentrating on the upcoming show of Pearl, so many loopholes in these episodes!
when the doc announced Krishna as dead, all were standing like stupid! Ghanti dadi isn't dumb as far as I know, even the death of Krishna didn't force her to speak up!
n that singing was cherry on the cake 🀣

Yeah I was afraid that she would neglect Pratigya once her new show started.  If she carries on this way she will soon see the effects! 😑  I thought Ghanti Dadi is going to start speaking soon?πŸ˜• I wonder how her voice sounds like? πŸ€” 
Kriya_4eva thumbnail
KRRRRIIIIYYYYYAAAAA   FFFFOORREEVVVVVVEEEEEERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazera_14

The emotions portrayed in this episode was absolutely mind blowing!!!  It made up for yesterday's dull episode! It actually brought me to tears. I actually thought maybe Krishna has died but then I thought it wouldn't be very original because it would be like Vansh. 

I'm sooo happy he's alive whether he has amnesia or not!  I guess it was Pratigya who brought him back.  It was the matters of the heart! As she quite simply said you can't leave me and for the sake of our love you have to come back.  Such an emotional episode!! 😭

PLEASE COMMENT!!

I'm happy too that Krish is alive.... but it was expectedπŸ˜‰

This episode was really OTT MELODRAMA....😑😑😑πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

I'm more worried about no precap.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² ...wonder what's next, I hope to God it isn't that dumb amnesia track  😑😑😑😑😑
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hazera_14

Yeah I was afraid that she would neglect Pratigya once her new show started.  If she carries on this way she will soon see the effects! 😑  I thought Ghanti Dadi is going to start speaking soon?πŸ˜• I wonder how her voice sounds like? πŸ€” 

yup! now, the story line is so clear, if Krishna suffers from memory loss then Prats will take care of him, in the first part of the show Krishna did all for her now she will. thakurs will torture her n try to poison Krishna's mind against Prats and bla bla bla
then Krishna will come to his senses and realize what all Prats has done for him n will love her even more... The End πŸ₯± πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ˜†
😳
aleena1 thumbnail

yup! now, the story line is so clear, if Krishna suffers from memory loss then Prats will take care of him, in the first part of the show Krishna did all for her now she will. thakurs will torture her n try to poison Krishna's mind against Prats and bla bla bla
then Krishna will come to his senses and realize what all Prats has done for him n will love her even more... The End πŸ₯± πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch  tooo filmy  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm relieved to know Krishna is going to be ok.....but surely there wasn't any doubt?πŸ˜‰.....He is the star of the show and if he departs, Prats will too be departing because the show cannot survive the loss of such character as Krishna.......πŸ˜ƒ

Now this anxious part is over, I am worried about tomorrow.........I do not want the amnesia track at all..........it should now be smooth sailing towards Kriya romance.......Prats still need to explain things to Krish..........they haven't had a proper talk, I really want to see that!

btw why did not Amma and SS pray as well?....those two😑😑...they love blaming Prats, but surely at this time as parents you would be concentrating on praying for your child rather than casting the first stone...........hmm, there are parents like that out there and I think it all stems from their feeling of guilt. In those last few weeks b4 the court revelation, The Thakurs put enough pressure on Krish - he was being literally torn btween them and Prats - that a weaker man would have collapsed!.......yes even when he was missing they didn't care.......glad they feel guilty..😑

dkmystery thumbnail

😳 🀣
Kriya_4eva thumbnail

Thank goodness, I have Tere Liye to watch πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ˜†
😳

This is the only indian serial that I watch so I don't have anything lighter to watchπŸ˜’  But I don't want the Amnesia track to happen because I don't have enough patience to wait for the Kriya reunion.  I think Pratigya has suffered enough.  It was her suffering that had brought her to the extent of getting married to Krishna.  Her family had faced so much shame and ridicule because of him.  He had also held them to gun point on various occasions, not to mention other threatening behaviour.
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

DIvya sis I see your ready for Harshad btw when is his entry can't wait any more πŸ˜†

😳
according to confirmed news, tomorrow! πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†
Kriya_4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I'm relieved to know Krishna is going to be ok.....but surely there wasn't any doubt?πŸ˜‰.....He is the star of the show and if he departs, Prats will too be departing because the show cannot survive the loss of such character as Krishna.......πŸ˜ƒ

Now this anxious part is over, I am worried about tomorrow.........I do not want the amnesia track at all..........it should now be smooth sailing towards Kriya romance.......Prats still need to explain things to Krish..........they haven't had a proper talk, I really want to see that!

btw why did not Amma and SS pray as well?....those two😑😑...they love blaming Prats, but surely at this time as parents you would be concentrating on praying for your child rather than casting the first stone...........hmm, there are parents like that out there and I think it all stems from their feeling of guilt. In those last few weeks b4 the court revelation, The Thakurs put enough pressure on Krish - he was being literally torn btween them and Prats - that a weaker man would have collapsed!.......yes even when he was missing they didn't care.......glad they feel guilty..😑

I completely agree! πŸ˜‰