Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
The emotions portrayed in this episode was absolutely mind blowing!!!  It made up for yesterday's dull episode! It actually brought me to tears. I actually thought maybe Krishna has died but then I thought it wouldn't be very original because it would be like Vansh. 

I'm sooo happy he's alive whether he has amnesia or not!  I guess it was Pratigya who brought him back.  It was the matters of the heart! As she quite simply said you can't leave me and for the sake of our love you have to come back.  Such an emotional episode!! Cry

PLEASE COMMENT!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-geesHamiSkyOfflineAlwaysFallen StarDua143Love-u-allPreternaturaltrina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a mind blowing episode!!!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LUBBED IT! LUBBED IT! LUBBED IT! Many congratulations! sweet dreams tonight! It is a new life tommorow! Tongue

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL
gosh! whoz the director, the chorus had male singers; where was any male singer in the group?? ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaz86Audaciousenigma6-sunlight-Love-u-allduniaDua143Preternatural

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i m soo happy that its pratigya who saved krishna......
now she too lubbs him...........our krishu won

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaz86babithaj

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

It was comical how the women started singing bhajan in the hospital, is it allowed? ROFL
gosh! whoz the director, the chorus had male singers; where was any male singer in the group?? ROFLROFL
LOL! Yeah that did seem pretty ridiculous!  I was thinking imagine if Sajjan Singh and Thakurein started as well? That would have been hilarious! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

OfflineAlways

IF-Rockerz

OfflineAlways

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
The epi was really nice except that song sequance.Nobody sings song at hospital yaar.It was really nice to see pratigya confessing that she too cant live without him.But no precap...i just hope they dont come up with memory loss tomorrow.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gees

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

i m soo happy that its pratigya who saved krishna......
now she too lubbs him...........our krishu won
Yeah I'm ecstatic about this!!! But I have to say I can't watch the episode again because it makes me shed loads of tears and like Krishna once said, you get many opportunities in life where you will need your tears so you should use them accordingly, LOL!

I LUB U KRISHNA!!!!! Big smile

Kriya_4eva

Kriya_4eva

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

The epi was really nice except that song sequance.Nobody sings song at hospital yaar.It was really nice to see pratigya confessing that she too cant live without him.But no precap...i just hope they dont come up with memory loss tomorrow.Ouch
I really don't want the Amnesia thing to happen but I guess today showed there could have been worse scenarios.

Edited by Hazera_14 - 18 August 2010 at 12:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top