A special episode for the Confession!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
yess..i also want the epi to be one hour, underwise i'll have a miserable weekend again 😆

btw i couldn't help it to drool over your prem-siggy: it's sooo 😍

omg!! that would be so freakin awesome!!! i would spend the rest of my whole day on the laptop watching the one hour special JUST on maaneet and NO ONE else!! i would go crazy if this happend i would literally scream as loud as a i can!! plzz cv do this for us the trp's would go thru the ROOF!! plzz cv do this for us plzz the first ever i hour episode of geet and the perfect way for it to go is based on maaneet only!! the first one hour episode JUST JUST based on maaneet!!!! plzzz cv do this for us maaneetians!!
i'm kinda not in favour of a special epi for maaneet's confession! and that's only cuz usually, in special episodes (like 1 hr long) the entire time is wasted on random plot! they just draaaggg the high point till the very end of the epi..and then we technically have to wait for the next epi to catch the whole story! so there's not point in stressing our brains for an entire hour, sitting their in frustration, only to see the last 5 minutes with a confession!

lovee
Samra