He was dead...not sleeping!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
What was with everyones expressions?? 🤣 Apart from Prats, no-one actually seem that bothered that Krishna is DEAD!! 🤣

Best example is of Mr.Adarsh 🤣

^THIS was when his sister was crying her eyes out for her 'deceased' husband.

Amma and SS are such good actors but today Nainaji seemed more in shock than those two!

The episode was TYPICAL,DRAMATIC BUT AWESOME 😃 She finally blurted her feelings out! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea i was like thinking hello he died why arnt u cying shouting, doing something! loool
maybe they had an inkling he wud be bought back to life?🤣🤣
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
muqi jumpin threads in excitement....................... 🤣 🤣
aleena1 thumbnail
thats expected from Adarsh,........ hes hopeless
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Reemz, I haven't watched the episode yet but does Prats actually say the word ' I love you'....?😃

It sounds like an emotional episode, so probably will watch it later.....but I am more worried about tomorrow, I don't want more silly tracks.........just the start of Kriya romance. Would love to see Prat taking care of Krish, shaving and feeding him.....he doesn't have to say anything, in fact would prefer him to just look at her with those eyes of his........😉😳😆
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Reemz I was thinking the same think the rest of the actors at least looked sad or if not crying but  Adarsh was like a statue no emotions truly his sister was crying like crazy for her husband and he was simply standing around looking around the room.

Loved this episode pooja was excellent it was definatily worth the wait and we were not disappointed, she portrayed her love, pain desperation so nicely and finally we got to hear what she felt for Krishna from her mouth I loved when she said you can't leave me how will I be able to live without you these were the words that brought our Krishna back 😳😆
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Reemz, I haven't watched the episode yet but does Prats actually say the word ' I love you'....?😃

It sounds like an emotional episode, so probably will watch it later.....but I am more worried about tomorrow, I don't wany more silly tracks.........just the start of Kriya romance. Would love to see Prat taking care of Krish, shaving and feeding him.....he doesn't have to say anything, in fact would prefer him to just look at her with those eyes of his........😉😳😆

dg she said i can't live widout u......................love live live love............. 🤣 🤣
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha2010

muqi jumpin threads in excitement....................... 🤣 🤣

im everywhere right now🤣🤣
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

It sounds like an emotional episode, so probably will watch it later.....but I am more worried about tomorrow, I don't want more silly tracks.........just the start of Kriya romance. Would love to see Prat taking care of Krish, shaving and feeding him.....he doesn't have to say anything, in fact would prefer him to just look at her with those eyes of his........😉😳😆

Not those words but she says 'How will I live without you?'....sounds better.

If the TB article is right then I don't they will be seperated!

I'd love to see those things too but serials have a tendancy of showing the 'person-who-escaped-death' as good as dandy the next day sometimes! 😕
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

im everywhere right now🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 energy................ 🤣 🤣