BV - Aug 18th 2010 - Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

sahi main ,hansne ke sivaa koi solution hi nahi in serialwaalon ke logic ka 😆 ,is forum main logon ke jokes sun-sun kar dil ko thasalli ho jaathi hai 😆   😊

Agree...jokes and funny comments in this forum make my day...baaki yea serial ke bharose kuch hone se raha..sirf rona dhona aur Rondu Anandi ki wahi purani "maaf karo na daadisa" dialog... 😡 and in between some "hay hay haaaaayyyy, aaa aaa aaaaaa" wala romance 😆 😆
smhow anandi's interaction wid varun today seems lyk the pathway to her becoming a teacherji in the future....hope jagya encourages her all the way......
and kudos to him for standing up to his wife lyk that.....the precaps gettin me all excited as well 👍🏼
P.S: gr8 update
Originally posted by paxton

smhow anandi's interaction wid varun today seems lyk the pathway to her becoming a teacherji in the future....hope jagya encourages her all the way......
and kudos to him for standing up to his wife lyk that.....the precaps gettin me all excited as well 👍🏼
P.S: gr8 update

Yes I think so too. She was very good with Varun and I do think that this is where BV is leading.

Some how Anandi will end up becoming a teacher and we did not see the end of the original teacher ji yet.

remember she said she wants to see Anandi as a chief guest of some congregation.

So.. this is what is going to happen... (hopefully)

YEs thanks for the great update as usual!!!

Man you guys are the only ones who are keeping me happy with the serials.

I am on rebound phase with Bidaai and Yeh Rishta..

Balika Vadhu is the only serial I am watching now a days

keep the great updates coming!