Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
A small Siddhima moment is jus so big to move us withinEmbarrassed....

wow...Riddhima's words today says it all...the very fact she wishes in for a husband like Sid 4 all girls is really a very big thing for a wife to hav said dat....she very well knws n understands her words....Riddhima today stood as a proud wife of having such an understanding husband..Sid understands her so well..

Riddhima cried for Sid today..she felt bad dat she hurt hm..Riddhima somewere deep has huge regards for Sid..thou she finds hm lil innocent at times bt wat it matters wen his  maturity speaks volumes at precious tyms...however innocent,funny he is at times ,Riddhima never wants to hurt the man who sprang her to life,is one of the main reason of her living...

she knows how Sid has cum across everythg n towards their relationship n by far she's understood hm to the core so dat she doesn't want to hurt his sentiments n thus those tears in her eyes..bt in the very next moment we hav Sid proving how worth her tears are for hm..the guy by his subtle words n gestures alwz reflects dat for hm even her tears are so precious..no wonder wat Riddhima stands 4 hm...

for Riddhima is so touched by hm n somewer his understanding gives her peace..now this is how SR's relationship has been progressing..both seem to give eachother assurance abt their relationship..somewer deep love n emotions reside within their hearts wic fears to let them go away...Sid everytime makes Riddhima's efforts worth towards Armaan's future sake worth by always regarding her concern for hm...

the best thing abt their relationship as i hav alwz found is their honesty..it's good to see dat the moment Sid asked ,Riddhima spoke straight abt ArSh n in the very next moment Sid spoke hs part...wat we see is Sid n Riddhima placing their emotions n feelings in an honest way for eachother..watever it's its clear to both n afterall they understand each-other's part n ends up peacefully in each-other's armsEmbarrassed..Ahhh!this calls in for a perfect relationship.....

P.S- this is a SR post..No bashing..i'll appreciate ur sweet comments...

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*fan10juisaSUPRATIMlvJERANlulu99marry21rosa.cricellimischieful-ain-jenniMayurSidmaana24SIDMA4EVER211suginacMahamuntilwhenever21kiran255ShiningStar18aishu_25StarshineHuespavs-Prithi-docnussspamalotAkankshaa.nami2811nyctophiliaromiosugar1RajiniliciousLennienorzar-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima-A Husband like You" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Beautifully said Kris as always

Even Ridz tears are precious to Sid, and i love the honesty that dwells in their relationship

I agree, its again a big thing Ridz said about every girls should have a hubby like Sid, and as a wife and woman that was a big thing to say and esp RIdz, she knows what she said and she means it, she is happy who she is with

I agree Sid understanding and being there gives her confidence and peace and also what she is trying to do for Armaan and caring for him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellilulu99ginacStarshineHueskrishnariaromiosugar1

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellilulu99ginacStarshineHuespavskrishnariaromiosugar1

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Beautifully said Kris as always

Even Ridz tears are precious to Sid, and i love the honesty that dwells in their relationship

I agree, its again a big thing Ridz said about every girls should have a hubby like Sid, and as a wife and woman that was a big thing to say and esp RIdz, she knows what she said and she means it, she is happy who she is with

I agree Sid understanding and being there gives her confidence and peace and also what she is trying to do for Armaan and caring for him
thxxx LennieEmbarrassedSmile

agree wid all ur points..

i again say day yeah..its hope Ridz understands n mean it by heart coz its def a big thing to say as a Wife n Woman as u say....

n the understanding n honesty in their relation is jus heartwarming...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliStarshineHuesromiosugar1Lennie

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ria, thank you for posting this !! Hug I loved reading your thoughts.

Siddhant and Riddhima share a rare, rare bond, one which ties their hearts and souls into one for eternity. They can look into each other's eyes and see each other's souls, and they whisper into each other's ears and the words go straight to their hearts. They're that special.

Thank you for putting up your beautiful thoughts here !! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99rosa.cricelliginacpavskrishnariaromiosugar1

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hewascool90210

amazing postClap 

ridz tears spoke a million of words for sure, just like we say siddhima love are silent love, they don't need words to speak their inner feelings their action and eyes speak what their hearts says.sid wanting a a little place in his wife mind and heart where he can live and ridz saying that a girl will be honder to get  a husband like him, it will be like her worship of lifetime as been fullfilled. those two line si the reason we keep falling for siddhima over and over again, and this love in increasing day by day.

Romantic love quotes What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
      ~ George Eliot

Valentine's Day quotes   In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
      ~ Mignon McLaughlin 

siddhima

aww..Thx Baanu...Huggreat thots Baanu..exactly..SR's relationship speaks volumes..n even the simplest words sounds huge..that's their EFFECT...

i simply agree to u.."WE Adore them"...

n jus loved ur Quotesn Emoticons as alwzz...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Ria, thank you for posting this !! Hug I loved reading your thoughts.

Siddhant and Riddhima share a rare, rare bond, one which ties their hearts and souls into one for eternity. They can look into each other's eyes and see each other's souls, and they whisper into each other's ears and the words go straight to their hearts. They're that special.

Thank you for putting up your beautiful thoughts here !! Hug

Thxx Aditi.Hug..u hav been much appreciating dear..Thxx..n mus say..u said it Beautifully abt SR...
n u'r alwzz Welcum dear...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesromiosugar1

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hugria darling thnx dear fr such a gr8 post......ur post is as beautiful n subtle as da scene ws itself,,,,Day Dreaming

Edited by docnuss - 18 August 2010 at 12:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnariaromiosugar1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top