Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My God Ruby! I felt like banging my head there too (the scene where the servant answers and he kust hits him instead of forcing him to show him the way)πŸ˜†Seriously, I know they do it for the suspense and all that, but still. Dutta is in a house he doesn't know, but the answer "Super's room" is enough?πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy he acknowledge Naku as his wife!!!

We've waiting a long time to hear that...
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Too bad Nakku did not hear him say that.  If she would have she would have said "Kya kaha Saab phir se kahiya na kaano ko acha laga - phir se kahiya na 😳 (Nakku blushing)" Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U guess There Name plates on Every room.. Thats why he didn't bothered to inquire more... and in full style banged the gun on his head.. " weird dhanda hai kuch bolo tab bhi maro na bolo tab bhi maro ..πŸ˜†

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yea totally agree with you! the day FINALLY came! lol now just have to wait for him to say it to nakku.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Dutta should have been smarter.  After the servant told him that his wife is in Subbuamma's room instead of hitting the servant on this head he should have asked the servant to take him to that room.  Now silly Dutta is wasting time going from room to room figuring out which one is Subbuamma's room.  Like Anna pyaar mein Dutta ki bhi budhi ne kaam karna bandh kardiya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I get a feeling when he sees Nakku dressed up as a bride he might think this women is Anna's wife - "Subbuamma bata meri patni kahan hai?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samjha kar dutta going on his own to the room has better impact then dutta following the naaukar into the room.  plus they had make sure we dont see his entrance there till tomorrow!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

πŸ˜†
<div></div>samjha kar dutta going on his own to the room has better impact then dutta following the naaukar into the room. plus they had make sure we dont see his entrance there till tomorrow!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But they show him coming through a window. Perhaps the door was locked, I don't know. But how did he get out there?
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But they show him coming through a window. Perhaps the door was locked, I don't know. But how did he get out there?

but i thought he was walking around inside the house, and then jus opens the door to the bedroom...??πŸ˜•
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

jahan say aaya tha wahiin say gaya hoga yaar πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

</div>
<div>
but i thought he was walking around inside the house, and then jus opens the door to the bedroom...??πŸ˜•

Perhaps, it is the editing of the promo. When they show Dutta, he appears to be coming through a window with curtains...they are flying around dramatically. Then Naku gets up. Maybe they are just mix-matching scenes. πŸ˜•