Dill Mill Gaye

Sure it's not jealousy?

AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sure it's not jealousy?!
If I'm not mistaking when Riddhima is seeing Shilpa in the corridor. She looks at her with a "WTF is she doing" expression. But when she leaves, she starts walking until she sees Armaan come out the same way! So she's PERFECTLY fine with Shilpa. So let's not give a lecture on how its not because you know it's true yourself. But when she sees armaan... Ufff! Her anger/annoyance. shows up that second! And I'm proud of Armaan for finally standing up against her! And hahahh. WTF! That stupid woman doesn't realize that Armaan WILL go and fight as it is! Like armaan said "you don't understand me" Point proven right there. But now he can't "raise his hands to his the other guy"
End result? Armaan get beat up to a pulp all because of her backwas wala oath! So much for "Meri kasam" Mind you own business! You left him alone. So mind you own business and worry about your own life!

AR FOREVER!

Bash me all you want, but I ain't replying. Quote me, enjoy it! But I ain't replying.
Just because.... IDGAF :)
As for every other fan, PLEASE ignore the bashers :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ridzs is jealous like hell n is so stubborn n want to control arman lyf after saying him move on 😆😆😆😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont want to see armaan get beaten up ...  😭

Aahw .. damn ridzi ..
AR1220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

ridzs is jealous like hell n is so stubborn n want to control arman lyf after saying him move on 😆

Hahh. She wants the best of both worlds ;)

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW ridhima's soooo jealous, that she feels getting her Ex beaten up is the best payback she could ask for. WOAH.

I dnt knw wat ridhima feels, because she's a confused soul.
AR1220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xKiranb

I dont want to see armaan get beaten up ... 😭

Aahw .. damn ridzi ..

I know yaaaarr! Now she IS the reason for Armaan's pain. So when sid ji comes, I HOPE Armaan stands up to him and tells him that "The only reason I'm in pain, is because of your WIFE!"
AR1220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

WOW ridhima's soooo jealous, that she feels getting her Ex beaten up is the best payback she could ask for. WOAH.

I dnt knw wat ridhima feels, because she's a confused soul.

Hahah.
Riddhima MODI is a confused soul.
Riddhima Gupta never was.

Since January, No one has been able to understand what is going on in her brain..
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is burning...lolEdited by mini09 - 13 years ago
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No yaar!! its concern! after all....jealousy is the new CONCERN! rite?!
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wen she saw shilpa her expressions were like................why is she behaving like dis...............wat happened to her
but.........but...............we she saw armaan coming out from d same place after shilpa...............her expressions were like....laga laga shock laga😆
😆