WRITTEN UPDATE 18 AUGUST 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                     KAROL  BAGH
PART 1

Today episode begins with simi and vishal who are talking in the garden, vishal is still asking simi who is the person mili is in love with to make him meet that person simi is shocked vishal said promised me you will make me meet him.
Simi what will i tell you vishal (i don't understand some words of simi here) simi continued thank you to meet me and share me everything,mili as everyone has a past and a future all problems she faced in her past which she's still entangle in is confusing her.
Vishal now we are married why did she said she has been forced to marry?
simi she's not able to judge any situations she need your love and support please vishal slowly she will understand you (vishal here is much more confused)I'm telling it to you as a girl not as a sister in love sacrifices are needed,you are understanding vishal is still sad.
Vishal marriage is a responsibility but never thought so big.
Simi at last love always win i will pray matarani to help you and simi takes his leave,she called for a taxi when RS who was with his motocycle saw her calling the taxi in the meantime vishal came near asking let him drop her simi refused and took the taxi when Rs is thinking why simi came to meet vishal here.

PART 2

Mili house manju called mrs mathur to talk with mili manju in the same convo asked to send mili for phat phere(english???)she agreed,MM caled for a servant and told him to buy some sweets and to prepare some .vishal is back and going up when his mom called him and said that anuj will be coming to take mili for phat phere then vishal gave a look at the house and asked his mom why all these preparations going on her mom said that today there is the muh deekraih of mili mili is shown coming down the stairs when vishal said i'm tired of all these customs mrs mathur these are customs how will not do it? mili is aleady down she came near and said vishal please don't talk like that to mom Vmom is really please all these are customs we need to carry out  now think when mom will go out how the persons outside will talk if all these are not done.mili said mom don't hear him whatever you want to do will be done vishal is still looking at her with a shocked face(thinking how can you change your colour as a chamaleone like that mili you are the girl i know since my chilhood)
Daggar mansion neetu enter her room saying to omi what is this you are not dressed yet abhi will be coming to take us.omi is standing with a gift in his hand neetu saw it said you took a gift and came to take it which omi did not want to give she tried to snatch it from him when she felt a little pain then omi suddnly handled it to her she unwrapped it and it was a pregnancy book which vicky gifted her she's shocked looking at omi who said i saw it lying in the cupboard why to hide it from me someone who gave to you love you and your child that's it  it is why i give it to you today because i also love you and our baby neetu is with teary eyes.
simi is in front the mirror while abhi is searching for something she asked for it to simi but she said i need to talk to you as abhi was doing some preparations in thae hall she said afterwhile simi i'm working as uncle aunty also are coming simi said no they are not coming that's why i sent dolly aunty together with them a shocked abhi come in front  of simi and asked what happened simi she told him that today vishal called her and she went to meet him and she began to tell all the convo of her and vishal that goes on mute abhi is shocked saying that he does not believe they were thinking that after marriage everything will be fine not today as it is the anniversary of uncle aunty we will not be going to ruin anything but tomorrow morning we will tell them everything what mili is doing once again simi does not agree saying it is not the right time when abhi said if we had told them before mili would not have gone that much simi said you still do not know mili abhi said this is the result for how much i have known her.

PART 3

Simi is telling to abhi that in childhood mili  burn her hand to know what is  fire she's a girl like that she can play with fire abhi said so what to be done nothing you and me know to what extent she can goes.
simi is telling to abhi to give mili time to understand vishal and his love when abhi asked what if in this meantime vishal want to meet the man with whom mili is in love with then what will you do? still simi is taking it lightly and said vishal love her a lot and mili is becoming mad simi said that if you tell it to mom and dad her madness will grow up,everything will be fine mili will go to london she will be far from us when abhi how much i know mili she will not go to london simi is shocked and is in thinking mode she just look at the time from abhi wrist and decide to go and pick her parents saying to abhi we'll takl later  she took her bag and while going she asked abhi not to tell anything to anyone to which abhi nod his head positively she goes while abhi is still looking at her.
In the well decorated hall omi is putting a bouquet on the table anita also is present sitting doing wsomething when abhi came and asked for the another bouquet which is brought by anuj omi asked abhi you have written happy anniversary on the wall but abhi has a worried look omi asked him why are you so tensed anita and anuj gave him a look, he said nothing omi said all preparations are done don't worry uncle and aunty will like them while dolly came in with RS and manju saying surprise manju asked what surprise they are still looking at all the preparations dolly said simi told me everything this afternoon that's why i took you to the temple all these preparations are done by abhi RS and manju are not please at all while everyone are smiling and RS said that their wedding anniversary is not today but tomorrow neetu said we know that's why you will cut the cake at midnight abhi is still worry when dolly said in english it is said bringing in the birthday when anita correct her saying bringing in the anniversary dolly said yes yes what i was saying someone ring at the door abhi thought it is simi and goes to open the door it is mili they looked at each other when manju joined them at the door step asking where is vishal she said he has some work to be done they entered in they all greet her neetu said good you are here i was missing you dolly said simi said that today it is thae anniversary od RS and manju and abhi did all the prep how it is she looked angry when abhi said let him go and checked if simi has taken her phone dolly asked her if in her sasural everything is fine.

PART 4

Simi came dolly goes to open the door anita asked if you brought the gift she said yes then neetu came why do you seems so quiet both sis came in together simi saw mili but no reactions between both as mili gave her a cold look all say happy anniversary then anita presents the gift to the cuple that are watches and said on behalf of everyone neetu asked rs to make maju wear the watch and also manju make her hubby wear it all are happy clapping while mili is standing with a sad face when RS asked what happened she said she want to talk with him now everyone are shocked looking at her RS asked her to talk she told she will talk with her father privately.

PRECAP

RS is shouting saying that mili was being beaten in her sasural simi said it is impossible as hshe met vishal this morning.

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
tho abhi ko aab pata chala ki milli pagal ho rahi hi.... ๐Ÿ˜†
hume ko tho kab ka pata hai... ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by rama6 - 13 years ago
librarypass thumbnail
Thank you Di for the wonderful detailed update. Abhi is right, they should tell the parents.
roshnirox thumbnail
ur update was gr8. But why is the part 4 incomplete? pls use fullstops and commas.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
VERY SORRY guyz as i was watching it from an another forum thinking to make it faster but while downloading the 4th part i met with virus and my antivirus blocked everything.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
So the trouble in Simbhi's life is back๐Ÿ˜ญ and how much this couple will have to endure from now on๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.................
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.................
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...this mili is crazy.....
Where is this story going...what is the reason for changing this lovely bubble girl into a physco.....
I am in shock here.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Maybe Abhi & Simi should move to London...