Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Maneet FF- Contract wife- ch17-pg103 (Page 9)

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
awesome , wonderful updates dear
thanks for pm me
do continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehara

MeetPremeer IF-Dazzler
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
great part
plz continue soon
and can you plz add me to your pm list
eagerly waiting for the next update

nehara

sosweetsumi Goldie
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
wow i totally loved it maan proposes geet in totally romantic style
sasha was so doomed.
i was right MK will give this good news to sasha first
hehhe he bought geet engagement ring and actually proposed in front the whole staff.
do continue
bye sumi

nehara

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
so my dear romantic friend i can see maneet's effect oh dear Deepu will go fainted when she will see thz new Sara.....some how naughty now (wink).....great wht we were trying from last few monts maneet did it in days..great!! and last ur ff was very sweet like u..luv u

nehara

nehara IF-Sizzlerz
nehara
nehara

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey my dear friends...

i'm back with an update.... first i would like thank every1 for their lovely comments.... i just loved reading them... and i was gonna gonna reply to all of them... but i couldn't.. sorry....
and thank you for pressing the like button... Big smile k here goes the next chapter... hope ur'll like it... Big smile

Chapter 4

Maan was really overjoyed, even though he knew that this marriage was based on a contract, he felt that it was real... and for the first time in his life he was happy.. and he felt all this cz of geet. he again looked at her.. she was sitting next to him in their vehicle... they were on their way home.. he even forgot to organize the dinner party he arranged, for the staff... but geet handled it very well.. she alwayz did.. she even suggested that they should surprise dadi during the dinner.. and he thought it was a great idea..
now he was checking her out.... she was simply beautiful, sitting rite next to the shutter, staring at the view.. she was lost in her thoughts but he realized that she was unconsciously touching her ring... and she had a slight smile on her face... that made her glow...
he remembered how she looked at him when he was down on his knees... she was almost tearing...but it looked like happy tears.. and he felt really great cz he made her happy.. now he couldn't wait to tell dadi..

geet was lost in her thoughts... and she didn't even know that she arrived home till maan tapped her shoulder.. ' geet we're here...' and then she looked at him... he looked happy too... but he knew how to cover it up well thought geet.... he was alwayz good at that....
so they got down from the vehicle and entered the mansion... this was going to be her new home thought geet happily... she was going to stay with maan.... at that moment... maan said.. ' geet, listen.. i dnt want you to come in now.. go to the out house.. and get ready and stay their till i call you. if we have to surprise dadi.. you will have to go now..' he said in his stern voice, geet wondered why he changed his moods so quickly.. he alwayz did that... and she hated it... so she just nodded her head and walked off...

maan didn't want to be mean to her.. but he couldn't help it... he had to be strong. if he changes himself.. if something happens between him and geet and something goes wrong.. he won't be able to bare it.. so he should be strong, he thought about it.. and decided to check on dinner party they were going to have tonight cz even though he wanted to be mean... he also wanted to make geet happy.. and he wanted to surprise her as well'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet was ready by 7... and was waiting for maan's call.. she was already pissed with him for telling her to go away.. and suddenly she heard someone at the door.. she thought it would be maan.. but no it was nakul the butler... ' ma'me sir told you to come to the mansion. now... ' ' thank you nakul' said geet and closed the door.. and went to the mansion...
      when she entered the house, she couldn't believe that it was the kurana mansion... it was so beautiful... it was filled with lights and white roses... she knew why they were decorated it with white roses... maan knew that it was her favorite flower.... how sweet of him... thought geet... when suddenly she heard her name, she looked up.. she saw,,, maan standing next to dadi..dadi was in tears.. she looked so happy... and she was smiling away... and she looked at maan who held his hand out towards her.. telling her to come near him...
she slowly walked up to him passing the crowd.. the whole office was there.. and she was feeling really shy.. but she slowly went up to him and kept her palm on his palm, and he took it in very possessive way and pulled her closer to him, and told dadi... ' how is my surprise dadi??? ' and maan smiled at her.. geet was slightly shocked. they were planning to surprise dadi.. but he surprised her as well... and she really liked it... dadi... came up to geet.. and said.. ' geet I'm so happy that maan is getting married to you.. first i was surprised cz maan said he was going to introduce me to his fianc and was sad cz u were not to be seen... and then wen he told ur name.. i couldn't believe my own ears... what a surprise... m so happy... i alwayz knew it was you...' and she hugged geet...
geet felt dadi crying.. and pulled out of the hug and wiped dadi's tears.. and said.. ' dadi dnt cry.. I'm here for you... and i won't let any1 hurt ma dadi...' and she hugged her again...

Maan.. was so happy to see his dadi happy.. the two women he loved were standing there in front him, hugging... love?? geet? where did that thought come into my head? he was kind of confused.. and then he heard dadi calling him.. ' maan.. u seriously surprised me... and i'm really happy with your choice..' she looked at geet again.. and said.. ' now kids.. go and have fun with your friends... m going to pray to god... and thank him cz he listened to my prayers...' she said that and left them alone..
   Maan then turned to look at geet... who was already staring at him...[mahi moment] she looked like an angel... she was wearing a white shalwaar.. that made her look like one.. her hair was down....he liked her hair that way and he couldn't stop staring at her... and he came back to his senses when he heard some one make a sound... he turned to see.. adi and pinky were standing next to them... they were smiling away... and they congratulated them... and pinky was going on about something... and geet seemed to be into the conversation.. so he walked way with adi...

Geet felt her heart stop.. cz she saw the way maan was staring at her.. but then thank god. she was saved by adi sir and pinky.. and then pinky went on about something.. so he walked away... and then after awhile... geet told pinky that she needed something to drink.. so pinky said she'll go and talk to someone else till she comes back.. geet walked up to the refreshment table to have some drinks...
she told the man.. that she wanted an orange juice, and then she decided to wait for it... while she was waiting.. she saw sasha and tasha walking towards her.. she didn't want to talk to them now.. she was in a good mood.. and she knew that if she talks to them
that they'll definitely say something.. so she tried o ignore them.. but it was too late...
sasha said.. ' so geet how do you feel? ur getting married to one of the richest men in india... that was ur plan rite?' geet felt really bad.. she didn't want to listen to her... she didn't know what to say.. then she said..' no sasha ma'me.. i'm getting married to maan cz we care for each other... i really dnt want his money....' but b4 geet could finish.. sasha said... ' listen behenji.. i dnt know what kind of spell u have put around MK.. but your gonna pay for this.. i have been planning to get MK for ages but never got a chance now you come out of no where and u steal my property.. how dare you!!! ' sasha went on for a while.. and geet was about to cry.. when she felt, someone wrapping arms around her waist from the back. she could smell maan's aftershave so she knew it was him.. he pulled her towards him.. and kissed her cheek in front of sasha and tasha... they were shocked... and then maan said... ' is there a problem sasha? that I should know abt?' asked maan carefully... he caressed geet's arm from his rite arm.. while he held on to her from the left... geet felt Goosebumps on her hand.. she couldn't control her self at all.

sasha nodded her head saying no.. even though she had a big mouth. she was alwayz scared of MK... and then maan said.. ' then may i ask u y u were screaming at my fianc?? dnt u have anything else to do? ' maan was really annoyed cz wen he was approaching the refreshment table.. he heard sasha screaming at his geet.. he couldn't control his anger.. bt he had to.. cz this party was to celebrate there engagement...
and after a few seconds.. sasha was still lost for words.. so she just excused and walked away... and as usual.. tasha followed her...
after then. maan turned geet towards him.. and slightly lifted her chin.. so he could see her eyes... her eyes were filled with pain... he wanted to make her happy... and take her pain away... so he said.. ' geet.. dnt listen to sasha... she doesn't know, what she's saying.. you dnt have to worry too much ok??' she just nodded her head... he knew how to make her happy. he was going to make her dance... ' ok.. geet..now.. i want you to be happy.. so we are gonna dance' he pulled her to dance floor...

geet tried to say something but couldn't cz he pulled her really close.. and held on to her really tight... so she forgot everything and evey1 that was around her.. the only thing that she saw maan....   

precap - more maneet scenes....

k then that it for now... Big smile
pls forgive me if there are mistakes...
and pls tell me how it is... Big smile

luv,
sara

Edited by nehara - 04 February 2011 at 6:52am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subsnehag10billihpyarisahelisvahc123inlwgeetLoveManeetpayal956Apsara1Ballumausonupatsrupithipifatiya52110sarah_zaishasweetmelonpreetymaaneet-BeingAppy-ferns82marziasimzzzzcoolblessednimjuhi_ansarimaaneet93reenasvshona2010Ayesha_MSKbhakbhartifanthendral_111mehreen.nisha_bhhansasmam-g19shivangi783RukhluvMaansonali_22anufacrazy_swetaEscapistlodytanya_vibabygurl10bismazaman2000anshimanshirashgirl000cutemishtiteju2292286pearlMaaneet4evepickle6586cute-alyiqbals4everDhara_sMrinaLoveNoteCutee999puthmaanujaanu-maankimishti-Nav20109staroneserialspaponeconRaDMG25NoorFatimaesha143sonu4everkooliio-afsha-charmed onesaamirkhanfansweet scorpiomitzi11honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-FanrsroopalipickachuKrishna_Sourav

MeetPremeer IF-Dazzler
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
great update
thanks for the pm
plz continue soon
eagerly waiting for the next update

Nidhi

nehara

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz