Fan Fictions

Maneet FF- Contract wife- ch17-pg103 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 121

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
wow....thats really interesting i didn't knew Sara that u can write romantic ff chupi rustum!....he he he
m luving ur concept of contract marriage Kahini kuch hatkey hai....i dont visit thz forum when ever u update ur ff inform me on cc...see u there sweetie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF- Contract wife- ch17-pg103 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehara

IF-Sizzlerz

nehara

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey my dear friends....

first i would like to thank every1 who commented... and next time i would Definitely reply to all ur posts.... Big smile and thanks for liking it too... Big smile here's the next chapter.... hope ur'll like it... Big smile

Chapter 3

Geet was really embarrassed, cz sasha and tasha was staring at her and she didn't know what to do... Maan had to do something... so he said.. ' sasha.. tasha.. dnt you two have manners? dnt ur'll know that u'll should knock the door b4 u enter?? ' he asked in a rough voice.. that made both them scared... then sasha said.... ' MK.... we are really sorry.. we didn't know that we were disturbing the two of u....'and then she turned to geet and gave her a disgusted look. maan saw the way sasha was looking at geet ... so he said.. ' as a matter of fact u did disturb us.. we were just celebrating...' he walked up to geet and wrapped his hand around geet's waist.. 'weren't we darling?? ' when maan looked at her face. she looked confused.. then she realized what he was talking about and gave him an uncomfortable smile. and nodded her head.
sasha was shocked to hear maan calling behenji darling... but she also wanted to know what they were celebrating.. so she said ' what are u celebrating MK?? is it something important?? we would like to celebrate too...' and she gave him this flirty smile... but maan didn't bother about her smile at all.. and then he said.. ' well just now... i proposed geet and she accepted it... and i'm so happy...., well m so happy that m going to give all of ur'll a treat... party at my place tonite...   i would like to see the whole staff at my place...' he smiled... sasha and tasha was really shocked... that was the first time he ever smiled... and he's getting married to behenji?? that was the only thing that was going on in their head.... and sasha said.. 'proposed?? to geet?? i mean. MK... how did this happen? ' and then tasha whispered to sasha... ' sasha... i mean ma'me.. dnt u think u asked the wrong question at the wrong time? ' but b4 sasha could answer.. maan said... ' is there a problem here?? and how dare u ask me questions sasha? it's my life.. and i care about geet.. so i'm getting married to her.. if u have a problem keep it to your self.. now please leave.. i have something to discuss with geet' they actually got scared.. so they just nodded their head and walked out...

geet was speechless... she looked at maan's smiling face... maan was actually smiling.. she couldn't believe it.. maan singh kuranna was smiling.... and she actually liked it.. cz he looked so good... that she kept on staring at him.. but then sasha said something that maan upset.. and he got annoyed again.... and he told them to leave.. after they left.. he turned towards her and smiled again...
then he said ' i'm sorry i was not going to get mad.. but this sasha..' but he couldn't finish... cz he saw the way geet was staring at him... and he felt like kissing her. oh my god what has got into my head thought maan....and then maan said ' geet, stop looking at me like that... i dnt know wt i'll do....' she gave him a confused look.. but he continued... ' well come on.. now.. we have shopping to do...' then geet said... ' shopping?? i dnt like to shop that much.. so y do we need to go shopping??' and then maan said with small smile playing on his lips... ' well that's a surprise my sweetheart...' and he dragged her out the cabin... he wanted her to be most happiest bride ever.. even though he knew that it was just a contract marriage but rite now he didn't want to think about it at all.....

Maan... took her to a jewelry shop, he wanted to get her a beautiful engagement ring.... and he wanted to buy the best... so he took her to the most expensive shop in the town.. and when they entered the shop.... he heard geet gasp... ' oh god... what's this place... it looks like a palace... sir... y did u bring me here?? ' maan didn't like the fact that she kept on calling him sir.. he was going to be her husband... not her boss... so he wanted to change it... ' geet this is a jewelry shop.. and we came here to buy an engagement ring for you... and geet.. pls dnt call me sir... I'm ur future husband... call me by my name...'
geet looked at him and said... ' but sir...' and maan said.. ' geet.. didn't i just tell u to call me maan?? ' then after a while she nodded her head and said, ' k maan'... and that moment he was mesmerized.. [mahi moment ] he wanted to hear his name again.. but he didn't want to force her... so he just took her to the place where they had rings..

Geet was still shocked.... first maan called her darling...then he called her sweetheart, and now he's going to buy her an engagement ring.. and he wants her to call him maan.... what was happening??? she really couldn't figure it out.... she was wondering why he suddenly changed... it's just a contract marriage but he seems to be taking it very seriously... but she did like to call him maan.. cz it made her feel really good. well rite now she didn't want to think abt it too much... cz now he was dragging her to a place where there were beautiful rings placed behind glass......
       she was actually shocked to see all the rings, some were big and some were simple and small.... she didn't exactly want a ring.. but maan insisted that she should wear one.. so when they walked up to this man who was standing next to table with big welcoming smile... ' welcome to our shop Mr kuranna..' we are glad to have you here. I'm Mr. Malhothra ' and he shook hands with maan... and maan said.. ' well hello Mr. Malhothra...I'm here to buy a ring for my fianc' and he looked at geet and smiled... he smiles a lot these days... thought geet.. and then Mr. Malhothra told them to follow him... while they were following geet felt maan's arm wrapping around her waist.. as if he was trying to protect her or something.. and then he pulled her close... it was like cuddling a bear.. cz she felt really good...

When maan turned and smiled at geet.. he could see that she felt really uncomfortable.. it looked as if she wanted to run away from this place.. so when they were following Mr.Malhothra... he wrapped his hands around her and pulled her closer to him.. her body was very stiff... but after while she kind of relaxed... as if she felt really better...and that made him relax too.. after awhile Mr.Malhothra started to show them beautiful rings.. so he slightly let her go, so she could check them out... she moved away and started to look at the rings.. but she wasn't impressed at all... he didn't know why.. they were huge and beautiful... but she refused even wear them.. then he realized that she was a simple girl.. so she would like a simple ring as well.. so he told her to check some more rings... and tried to go to another section where could find more simple ones...
   well finally he found a beautiful ring, it was a simple ring but beautiful.. it was a thin gold band.. and on the top was a small round shaped diamond. the diamond was really tiny but he knew that it would be perfect for geet.. at that same moment a sales lady came up to him.. and he told her that he wants the ring... he took the ring from the lady and walked towards geet.. ' geet... ' he looked at her face...she looked at him with her beautiful dreamy eyes.. and he felt like melting on the spot... he didn't know what got into him... but suddenly he got down on his knees... and held her left hand... ' geet... my sweetheart, you have changed my whole life.. , my heart and my soul and for that i would like to make you the happiest lady on earth... geet, will you marry me?? ' and held the ring that he chose for geet..

Geet didn't know how it happened.. maan suddenly left her to check more rings.. and wen he came back.. he just looked at me.. went down on his knees and he proposed me... it was the most shocking thing she has ever seen...maan on his knees.. but after a while she thought it was really romantic... cz.. she has watched movies b4.. where the hero bends down on his knees and asks the the girl to marry him...
and she never thought that it would happen to her... but she was really happy.. she didn't know what to say.... he was still on his knees...and the whole shop had gone silent... all the staff and customers were staring at them with their dreamy looks... and some women.. were nodding their heads telling her to say yes.... well obviously she was going to say yes.. maan.. her love just asked her to marry her, even though deep down she knew that this was just a contract marriage.. but she didn't know why he wanted to do this.. but who cares.. she thought just say yes.. and then she looked at maan.. and said, ' yes maan, i will marry you....'

just as she told yes.. he slipped a beautiful ring that she fell in love with at that moment... and then he got up.. and just hugged her really tight....the whole crowd that witnessed this scene.. started to clap...

precap - maneet surprises dadi at the party

k well that's the update....
pls forgive me if there are any mistakes.... Big smile
and pls tell me how it is...

luv,
Sara..

Edited by nehara - 04 February 2011 at 6:51am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subsnehag10billihpyarisahelisvahc123psruthiinlwgeetscarce05LoveManeetApsara1sonupattazzofatiya52110sweetmelonpreetymaaneet-BeingAppy-marziablessednimjuhi_ansarishreya satishcurry-sistahmaaneet93shona2010love_lavnyasimzzzzcoolbhakbhartifansmilieyalu5123swetaa100Ayesha_MSKMaankigopiMadhunisha_bhhansasmashivangi783Escapist.sireesha.-Jyo-tanya_vibabygurl10bismazaman2000teri_susananshimanshirashgirl000cutemishtiteju2292RukhluvMaanMaaneet4eveangel_smilyNav20109staroneserialsDhara_siqbals4evertopsyturvy23MrinaLoveNoteputhCutee999-maankimishti-maanujaanucyum321NoorFatimaWater.wajiha-1Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutipunjabi.princesLadyFlameesha143OfTheHeartsonu4everRaDMG25paponeconhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6janu_2006charmed oneskooliioswetha10aamirkhanfansweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-naddiya26KaSh-Maneet-FanSofnahinal_maaneetrsroopaliShalveNeelambari..pickachuromailaKrishna_Sourav

bluedreamz953

IF-Dazzler

bluedreamz953

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Omg...just wonderful
please add me to the pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehara

NoorFatima

IF-Rockerz

NoorFatima

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged