Fan Fictions

Maneet FF- Contract wife- ch17-pg103 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 121

Cutee999

IF-Dazzler

Cutee999

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
it's nice and plz add me also into ur pm list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF- Contract wife- ch17-pg103 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehreen.

mehreen.

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Love it!!!!
Add meh to ur pm listSmile

nehara

kirannaryani

kirannaryani

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
very nice part plz update the nextt part soon and plz add me in pm list

nehara

fijianbabe

Goldie

fijianbabe

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hmm sounds interesting. plz add me to ur pm list

nehara

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
ok waiting for geet reaction do continue
bye sumi

nehara

nehara

IF-Sizzlerz

nehara

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hey every1.....

thanks a lot for ur lovely comments... an thanks a lot for liking it.... i love to read comments... Big smile
well here's the next chapter... hope ur'll like it.... Big smile

chapter 2

'that girl is you....' that last sentence was the only thing that geet could hear... she couldn't breath anymore... the girl he wanted as a contract wife was her... she was hurt again.. how cn maan think like that... and how cn she get married to a man who doesn't like or love her?? she didn't want to fall in trouble again.. first she got a married to a man.. [well not exactly a married] who was already married.... and now the man she loves is asking her to marry him for a contract... how could she even think abt it..

Maan was waiting for her reply.. but she didn't say anything.. she was really quite.. and she kept staring at him.. well first she looked shocked and then.. she gave this look like as if was disgusted with his idea.. he wanted explain more.. but she seemed to be in another world. so he started explaining.. ' geet.. listen.. i want you to do this cz ur the perfect one for this.. i....' b4 he could say more.... she said ' sir.. how could u even think like that.. hw did u even come up with this idea?? me?? ur wife? hw?? oh.. i cnt get married to you...' and she suddenly got up and tried to walk pass maan... to get to the door... but she couldn't reach the door cz she felt his grip on her wrist... and when she turned to look at maan.. he suddenly pulled her, and the next second she was on maan's lap.. [mahi moment]

Geet realizes that she's on maan's lap.. so she tries to get up.. but he keeps holding her tight... ' sir let me go.. i dnt want to talk to u...' and she looks away... maan.. who is holding onto her from his rite hand.. he takes his left hand, and touches the tip of her chin to turn her face towards him... ' geet.. listen to me... i dnt want to get married to any1... but i have to cz i have to make dadi happy.... u love dadi too rite?? u dnt want her to be unhappy rite?' suddenly geet remembered dadi... who loves geet as her own grandchild.... who tells geet everything... and geet, remembered how happy dadi was when maan said he'll marry.
but she cnt just marry him like that.. she knew she was gonna get hurt again... but she wanted to be with maan. as well.. she didn't want another girl in maan's life.... ' but sir i cnt get married to you.. u know abt ma past...' and she tried to get up again.. but couldn't cz he was still holding onto her very tightly..

Maan. knew that if he mentioned abt dadi. that she would say yes.. and for a sec he thought she would cz her face changed wen she heard dadi's name... but then something else came into her mind... her past... maan already knew abt her past.. the past where she got married to guy.. who was already married and who left her the next day... he also knew that the man had got married to her so he would get all her money... maan wanted to punch the man.. who hurt his geet... his geet.. now where did that come from.. he thought.. and then he saw tears running down her cheek... she was crying... he didn't want her to cry.. he felt his heart paining.. he hated when geet cried.. he alwayz wanted her to be happy and bubbly... ' geet.... pls dnt cry...' then he held her tight.. and then wiped her tears with his fingers... ' listen.. i know abt ur past.. and i really dnt want to think abt it now.. cz if i do.. i will find that man who hurt u and will kill him...' and at the word kill... she looked up and touched his lips... with her soft finger... ' pls sir.. dnt say that... i know he hurt me.. but i dnt want to see u taken away from me for killing him... dnt ever say that...' maan was shocked to hear those words from geet.. that's the first time she said something like that.

Geet...why did u have to say that to maan?? now he knows that u like him... god wt's wrong with you.. thought geet over and over again.. ' sir let me go now.. i have work to do.. and if the staff comes in.. they might think something ' she pushed herself up.. and some how stood up.. and as soon as she got up.. maan got up too.. and pulled her closer.. they were really close that geet could smell his aftershave... and she actually liked it.. and then after a while.. he spoke.. ' geet.. u didn't give me an answer.... you just have to say yes... won't you this for dadi?? we are doing this to make her happy...' then geet said.. ' i need time to think abt it... maybe it's just a small matter for you. but for me.. it's a big decision for me... it's about my life....' he was holding her from the waist.. so he let her go.. and then he cupped her face with his hands... ' geet it's abt ma life too, m doing it cz of dadi and her health... wont u help me??' he gave his innocent look... and waited for and an answer... geet couldn't actually answer.. cz she was lost in her thoughts.. she was imagining... her life with maan... and then suddenly she said.... ' yes... i will get married to you.' he smiled for the first time.. his special smile. and kissed geet's forehead.... geet didn't have words to say.. she thought she was dreaming... and then he said.. ' thank you geet.. your the only one who could understand me... thank you... and he kissed her forehead again...
   and then suddenly he realized wt he was doing... she tried to pull away.. ' listen sir.. i'm not doing it for you.. i'm doing it for dadi ma... to make her happy...' and then he said..' well get.. wen dadi's happy i'm happy.... so ur making both of us happy.... so thank you... and then he hugged her... (mahi moment)

they didn't know hw long they stayed like that... but suddenly when maan's cabin door opened... and then they heard a girly scream... they moved apart to see, sasha standing at the door... with tasha rite next to her... and both had their mouths opened....

precap:- maan buys geet a engagement ring' maneet scenes..

pls forgive me if there are mistakes...
pls tell me how it is.... Big smile

luv,
sara.

Edited by nehara - 04 February 2011 at 6:49am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10billihpyarisahelisvahc123psruthiinlwgeetoopssanchisarah_zaishafatiya52110sweetmelontazzoApsara1asmi123raju73ferns82blessednimsimzzzzcoolreenasvlove_lavnyaswetaa100Ayesha_MSKalu5123MaankigopiMadhunisha_bhhansasmapreetymaaneet-BeingAppy-MistiofMistzlodyNirjhor105dhrashtee-Jyo-anshimanshiteri_susantanya_vibabygurl10bismazaman2000RukhluvMaananufarashgirl000cutemishtiteju2292Maaneet4eveangel_smilymoonlight2630Nav20109staroneserials-maankimishti-maanujaanuiqbals4everDhara_sMrinaLoveNoteCutee999esha143punjabi.princesWater.Krishnaluv94RaDMG25paponeconNoorFatimameettuangeldream14hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fanhoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalve-afsha-naddiya26sweet scorpiomitzi11aamirkhanfanSofnakooliiocharmed onesjanu_2006romailapickachuLoquacious_AashNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-Krishna_Sourav

tanya_vi

Goldie

tanya_vi

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Loved it Sara..a contract marriage..but Maan's already in love..good..waiting for more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimanehara

NoorFatima

IF-Rockerz

NoorFatima

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hahahaha soooooooo good that sasha and tasha saw them hug 
loved it
plz update sooooooooooon

nehara

Post Reply New Post