Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 155

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
this was just beautiful.....

very well written.......

Waiting for more..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-serenity-

Goldie

-serenity-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hiii Acchi bacchi....

How r u?

WOW!!!! U started a new fic....me so happy happyBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The intro is asusaul rocking tha yaar...loved the characters especially  Adil....ye to bahut hi cute name hain yaar
Ashna ....lovely name..tumhe itne acche names milthe kaha se dear?

Adil n Ashna..donon naam ek saath kitne sweet lagrahe haina

Luv
yogitha

Sumi_162710

-serenity-

Goldie

-serenity-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hi sumi ....

First part is awesome blowsome yaar.....haiiii Adil ka intro is simply superb

Ye mera Adil itna sad sad kyun hain?.......he loves his family so much ..ye Adil ki mom itna lost kyun hain?? aur uski dadi usse kyun nahin pasand karthi hain ..wo to itna loveble hain..dekha first part padha hi nahin meri questions shuru hogaye LOLLOLLOL

Jaldi  se ab 2 nd part post karo....waiting eagerly to read

luv
yogitha

Sumi_162710

vvdn

vvdn

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hiii Sumi

New fic...wow yaar....intro hi interesting tha to offcourse fic bhi interesting hogi...n yes as usual tere fic mein character ke naam alag hote hai but acche hote hai so is Adil n Ashna ...nice names .......so mam m really looking forward for it..

Sumi_162710

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky901

nice part

u beautifully describe the life of adil n his daily routine. Hey Pinky....thanks for liking the part dear.....and am glad u liked the description....Tongue
luv his family .hmm.so he is a family man..Yeah....this tym he has got one...Wink
waiting for ashna's part  n duo interaction.. Oh yeah....that will come in the next part only....very soon....Wink
its a short part but very beautifully written. Thanks dear....for the appreciation...
pls cont so soon again wit the nex update. Sure....Tongue
pls dear...we all are waiting for few droplets of ur gesture  to write parts quickly .....Oh wow....that was nicely said....TongueTongue...and yeah dont worry....I can shower u wid such droplets for a while....as I hav sum parts almost ready....Wink
thank u fo the part  U r most welcum dear.....its always mostly my pleasure....Big smileBig smile
bye
tc
keep smiling!!! U too take care.....and keep spreading smile.....Smile....thanks for thw wonderful comment.Tongue

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituka7

superb
great story line
update next part asap

Hey Ritu....gud to see u dear....am glad u liked the storyline.....will be continuing very soon dear....hope I can justify ur expectations...Big smile

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Revolutionbreez

yaaaayyyyy !!! Sumi is back with another fic !!! Big smile Party
Hehe.....was w8ing for u....to be here....Wink
awesomeeee intro and first part !! Am glad u liked it....Big smile
kya yaar...why is my Adil ( dekha ?? kitni jaldi Ayaan se switchover hogaya ! LOL LOL Yeah.....dekh to rahi hu....but then do I mind??Wink) so sad sad??? Ab ye to wo question hai jiska answer main puri fic me dungi.....cant give it away right here right now...LOLLOLLOL
hope Ashna will be there soon bringing new Ashna in his life...
continue soon...Hope for the best....Wink....btw isnt that too obvious  for me??LOL

and yeah..since maine like button press kiya hai, ab main PMs paane ki haqdaar hooon !! Tongue LOL Maine to waise bhi aapko PM se pareshan kiya tha....and hamesha karti rahungi.....isse to aap kabhi nahi bachogi....be assured of that!!LOL

bye....
manaLOL

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

lovely part............. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....Hey Puri....am glad u liked the part dear....Big smile.......... but was it short or only i felt........... LOLLOLLOLLOL.............adat pad gayi hai to read longer parts 4m u..... Big smileBig smileBig smile Arre....of course the part was very short.....main to MS word ki at least 6-7 pages update karti hu....yaha to bas 2 pages tha....LOLLOL

ok so Adil Day Dreaming.....Ahh....aap to naam pe hi atak gayi...EmbarrassedLOL......... was.... kya kahu....... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........... ok  Smile......... as usual.......... mindblowing....He always blows our mind na....Wink.....firstly coz he was in black Silly.......even I donno wat happens to me when I see him in black or white....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...... & secondly the ever cutie..... &caring momma's boy Embarrassed Embarrassed..... Ahh....thanks for taking out that point.....thought he didnt call 'mamma' here.....but I so LOVE it when he used to say 'mamma'...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

& i dont need to say loved the part.............coz whole part had RK in it......... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Oh yeah....I had it done specially for RK...I mean just him so that u all can get to knw abt him....this fic is mostly on his character...WinkEmbarrassedTongue..... will eagerly wait to see how superbly his character will shape up EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So u already think this character will shape up superbly....now I do hav sum expectations to fulfill....hope I will be able to do that...Tongue

so now update next part sooner than this time TongueTongueTongueTongue....... I'll do taht veryyy soon dear....Tongue

Embarrassed

-purnima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top