Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 155

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
wow very interesting intro dear..................nice choice of names too.........interesting character sketch..................what does dariya mean?????????????

thanks for the wish sweety.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spvd

IF-Addictz

spvd

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmm interesting and also intriguing dear...........nice start.................adil's family has 3 more people..................and his dadi doesnt like him wonder why but she was seeing his award part..............hes like a robot...............kaam kaam kaam.................his life should be added with colors.................waiting for the heroine to make the entry dhoom dhaam se...................cont soon dear...................

Sumi_162710

dazzling_glory

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_glory

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Nice part
Adil has achieved a lot of success in his business not just for his company but for himself as well. But he is alone on such an important day.
He cares very much for his family...he has made them his first priority. Uski mom ke saath aisa kya hua tha ki she has stopped talking...and why does his dadi dislike him?
Waiting to know all this and more. please continue soon

Sumi_162710

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

tohhhhhhhhhhhhh...hum hazir hain...suru se suru karne k liye...!!! arre tum kya pakayogi...mujhe...??? maine toh pakane me ph.d kiya hai...dekha nahi mere fic me kitne paknewale chiz hote hain...!!! main bhi tumhe apna hi maanti hun na..!!! isiliye main tumhe na pakayun...yeh toh ho hi nahi sakta..!!! in fact main bhi abhi abhi dazzler bani hun...!!! aur ek dazzler (main) jab dushre dazzler (yani tum) ko pakane lage toh sone pe suhaga ho jayega...hai na...!!! toh Sumi...taiyaar ho jayo...main paakane aa gayi hun...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

sab se pahle...LOVE YOU...!!! ab yeh kyoun kaha...pata hai...??? kyoun ki tumne ek aur AWESOME fic ki suruwat ki...!!! vaise aur koi wajah nahi hai tumhe LOVE YOU kahne ka...Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

DROPLETS...BEAUTIFUL...yaar...totally loved it...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Adil...n Ashna...!!! matlab dono hi 'A' se suru...!!! is ka matlab is fic me 'A' one Factor hoga...kyoun ki maine bhi AWESOME hi kaha hai...is fic k starting k liye...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

intro k kya kahne...Too Gud...Awesome...!!! ab main first part padne ja rahi hun...jab tak use khatam nahi kar deti...mujhe galati se bhi disturbed mat karna...!!! varna tum toh janti ho ki main kya hun...???Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Sumi_162710

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

sab se pahle main apna fav dail balun...??? yeh ud itna chota kyoun tha...??? tha toh tha...par Adil k sath tum aisa kaise kar sak ho...??? jab dekho bichare ko tang karti rahti ho...!!! kabhi Arnav bana kar toh kabhi Ayaan bana kar...aur abhi Adil bana kar...!!! okay...okay...no more nautanki...point par aati hun...

veri nice part...

Adil k paas...yun toh sab kuch hai...par dekha jaye toh kuch bhi nahi...!!! itne imp din me bhi voh akela hai...!!! us k mom dad ki story kuch samajh me nahi aayi...!!! voh toh tab samajh me aayega na...jab tum humain batayogi...!!! lekin haan...Adil k liye bura laga...!!! ab umeed hai ki Ashna ki jaldi hi entry ho jaye...Adil k zindagi me...!!!

ab jaldi se ud karna...

Sumi_162710

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Sumi..........

So u r back with another fic...The first part was really awesone...A switch from Ayaan to Adil...kuch connection hai kya A se...???

Adil itna sad kyun hai... Aur agar uski Daadi usse pasand nahi karti to fir wo uske liye kyun news dekh rahi thi,...??? Felt bad abt Adil's mom... Rashi's role is being played by one of my fav actresses....Smile

SO confusing... Hero ki entry ho gayi hai to heroine ka intezaar hai.... So continue soon...

Love
Guglu

Sumi_162710

luvraj4ever

IF-Dazzler

luvraj4ever

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

hey dearSmileSmileSmilethis part was really beautifull written....it was like an introduction only but still the way u hv written this part made me emotionalCryCryadil really loves his family a lot.......i loved him when he went first to his mom then to his sister and then dadi.....this showed how much he cares and loves them....really loved the adil-mom scene.....he really loves his mom a lot and the same goes for her....she can't speak but still he understands her sooooo well.....this shows the kind of bond they share....but why does his dadi hates him?????or pretending actually...even she was watching him on news channel....but i guess we'll hv to wait for the story to unfoldTongueTongueTongue.....

continue sooon...i m wating for ashna and adil to meetWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Sumi_162710

luvraj4ever

IF-Dazzler

luvraj4ever

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev fann

reserved
ye reserve karne ka koi fayda hua????????comment to maine fir se last mein post kar diyaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sumi_162710

Post Reply New Post

Go to top