Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 155

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

Hi Sumaiya

I am so glad that u started another fiction..waiting to read now welcome back.

Hey Monika....gud to see u here dear....am glad u r w8ing to read the first part dear....it will cum up in a while only...Big smileBig smile

Btw....u r Iqbal's fan....Big smilexcited abt Sangini??Wink Actually I just talked to my frnd who likes Iqbal a lot....to bas tumhe dekhke socha...u might be as much xcited....or even more...Big smileTongue......ryt?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monikaseth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Part # 1

We see a car is being driven in full speed n its making its way to the outskirts of the town'..after sumtym the car stops wid a screech!!! And a man cums out of the driving seat!! He was dressed in a black formal attire'.and his very persona was speaking out for himself'..and so it was evident that he was a highly respectable person'..and that surely he was!!! He just received the 'Businessman of the Year' award along wid possessing the award of 'No. 1 Construction Company' for his RGI''yes his RGI'.Raichand Group of Industries''.which is now on top'.just bcoz of this one man who is named ADIL RAICHAND (Rajeev Khandelwal) !!!!

And today'.he feels satisfied after a long course of tym''he is hardly acquainted wid this soothing feeling'.coz he doesn't remember when was the last tym that he had felt sumthing gud'..however as he looks at the dark sky from this cliff point'..he still doesn't hav a smile on his face'.despite the fact that he was happy!! But then that was not his fault'.he was not very much acquainted wid the gesture of smile as well.

He looks at the front to find nothing but emptiness'.and one can mistake this emptiness to be reflected in his eyes as well'.but then that wud surely be a mistake'.bcoz his eyes do not portray emptiness'..in fact his eyes hold so many emotions in them'that usually nothing can be made out at the end'..and that's often termed as 'emotionless'.

However he looks at his watch n he knws he needs to get bak home'.his mother was w8ing for him!!! As he reached his 'home''.we get to see a palace instead'.the word 'huge' itself feels 'tiny' when it cums to describe this home!!!! Here'..getting out of the car'..he quickly entered his mother's room''there she was''Mrs. Gayatri Raichand (GR) ''completely lost'.like always!! She wud mostly remain inside the room n wud not cum out if not necessary. And then'.she had lost her voice''so there was no question of talking to any1. She wud just listen to Adil when it came to taking her food n medicine. So Adil had to be careful abt his timings.

Adil: Mom'..(and she turns towards the door to look at him while he cums and sits beside her on the bed) Aapne dinner kiya? (instead of answering his question she points at him to knw if he had had his dinner) Main abhi abhi aya hu na'.abhi dinner karunga'..but u r not supposed to delay ur meals!! Maine kaha tha na'.dinner mere bina hi kariyega'..

Then she signed him sum things that said'.it was a spl day for him and she wanted to celebrate it wid him only!! She then touched his face wid utmost affection'..while Adil felt a lump in his throat to see the love n care she showered on him. However he took her outside to hav the dinner'..and then gave her the medicines. After making sure she was asleep he closed the curtains n switched off the lights.

And then before entering his room'.he checked another bedroom'.that belonged to his beloved sister'.Rashi Raichand (played by Daljeet Kaur). As he entered the room'.he found the TV on wid the news channels going on'..he knew she was watching the news of her AB (Adil Bro) getting the awards. He simply caressed her forehead, took the remote from her hands as she was clutching it'.and then he switched off the TV. He then adjusted the AC temperature n came out closing the door behind.

As he stood in front of the closed door'..he surveyed the whole house wid the same far away look'..but his vision came to a halt as he saw the lights of another room on. That room belonged to his Dadi'..Durga Raichand (DR) who almost hated the very sight of him. He stared at that direction for sumtym as if thinking sumthing'.. and then proceeded towards the room'.he carefully adjusted her pillow'.switched off the TV n lights n silently came out of the room'.but in his hurry he failed to notice'.even she was watching the news channels like Rashi'..

He then took his coat from the dining area'.as he had kept it there while having the dinner. After that he entered his room n sat on the bed wid a thud. It was an exhausting day as it was highly eventful''.and being extremely tired Adil laid bak on the headrest in a half sitting position. He just closed his eyes but drifted off to sleep. He was still wearing his shoes'.and his black formals with the tie clasped.....were making him sweat all the more...he had not switched on the AC as well'.but wid God's grace'.cold breeze was making its way thru the window'.and thus soothing his wearied self.

And the night was passing by marking the end of another day whereas indicating the beginning of another day!! However the passing dark night was a witness to many things that go unnoticed in the daylight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Sumi_162710 - 21 April 2011 at 9:56am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFhinal60vvdnsweet_shonaammuakhiguru-ki-dewaaniKool_NainaSur_10-serenity-maanmishtigolu_1677suhana.dixitPrincessFlaviaDhara_sRevolutionbreezdazzling_glorySweet-LionessMahak Sinhamonikaseth-purnima-~~~~-.Aphrodite.-aamirkhanfantogepe30spvd

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Hey guys.....so I'm here soooo soon....wid the very first part of the fic....Firstly I knw the part is very short.....but then I was not supposed to post it today....I mean I had wanted to post it yesterday only....but I drifted off to sleep....LOL....and also I shud be considered for being this early...LOL

Secondly I knw....I hav not w8ed for many very important comments....and yes....they r equally imp for me....but the thing is I am a bit free these two days....may be I am going to be really busy from Sunday onwards....and as u knw it takes sum tym to upadte....so I might rush a bit now....Embarrassed

And lastly....thanks to all for the wonderful comments....and to Hinal Dii, Ammu, Priya, Suri Dii.....for 'liking' the post!!!Big smile

Love,
Sumi.Big smile

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 19 August 2010 at 1:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-Sur_10golu_1677PrincessFlaviaDhara_ssuhana.dixitSweet-Lionessesha143-.Aphrodite.--purnima-monikasethspvd

Kool_Naina

Goldie

Kool_Naina

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Hi Sumi
How r u?

starting was awesome but why Adil is sooooo sad ..............
loved Adil n his mom scene............. she cant speak but he understands her so well
he loved his family but why his pretend dadi to hate him
jaldi Ashna ki entry karo
w8ng for next part eagerly

Luv
Naina

Edited by Kool_Naina - 21 August 2010 at 8:55am

luvraj4ever

IF-Dazzler

luvraj4ever

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
reserved

pinky901

Goldie

pinky901

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged

nice part

u beautifully describe the life of adil n his daily routine.
luv his family .hmm.so he is a family man..
waiting for ashna's part  n duo interaction..
its a short part but very beautifully written.
pls cont so soon again wit the nex update.
pls dear...we all are waiting for few droplets of ur gesture  to write parts quickly .....
thank u fo the part
bye
tc
keep smiling!!!

Sumi_162710

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
superb
great story line
update next part asap

Sumi_162710

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yaaaayyyyy !!! Sumi is back with another fic !!! Big smile Party
awesomeeee intro and first part !!
kya yaar...why is my Adil ( dekha ?? kitni jaldi Ayaan se switchover hogaya ! LOL LOL) so sad sad???
hope Ashna will be there soon bringing new Ashna in his life...
continue soon...

and yeah..since maine like button press kiya hai, ab main PMs paane ki haqdaar hooon !! Tongue LOL

bye....
manaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kool_NainaPrincessFlaviaDhara_sSumi_162710esha143

Post Reply New Post

Go to top