Fan Fictions

Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 155

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rajeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.. Blushing

hahaha iss baar maine startin rajeev se ki hai.. Party

hii summuuuuu Hug  agr main like button press na karu toh tu mujhe pm nai karegi?? Stern Smile

first para was damn funny.. dnt be "Shocked" arey tuje itna serious imagine karne ki adat nahi hai na.. LOLLOL  waise tu na bahot buri hai.. tujhe pata hai jo intro tune girl ka diya hai same maine apne naye fic ke liye socha tha.. Angry par me n my hi khatam nahi ho raha mujhse naya fic toh bhul hi jao.. LOL waise abb mujhe nai lagta main new fic kabhi bhi start karungi.. Smile

chal isse jyada i cant comment sweetie.. n u know the reason.. Smile

love
Nandini

Teri ye post bhi teri tarah hai....stupid......kabse quote karne ki koshish kar rahi thi....huh!!!Angry Anyways....unless I get my ans....am not replying to u....Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Droplets (Rajeev FF) New LINK Page-155 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sur_Singhania

Hey Sumi
thanks alot for the pm
Hi Sur....the pleasure is mine for sure yaar....Big smile
aur hum permanent log hai, hamesha tumhari pm list me rahenge Ohh thats for sure and thats really sweet as well....phir bhi a confirmation is always welcum na....Wink
this sounds good...and interesting. Loved the char sketch Thanks dear....am glad it sounded interesting enough....Big smile
cont asap Sure dear....Big smile
Sur

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi Smile
the up is really sweet wohi bhi kun naa humre raj ke jo haai
plz cont soon and pm me

Hey Ria....welcum to the fic dear.....am glad u liked it...and yeah as its Raj....it has to be spl.....will surely PM u...Big smile

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu088

Hi Sumi....Hey Guglu....Big smile

You are really a Achhi Bachhi.... Ahh thank u.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedM glad you started a new fic.... And don't worry...hum teri fic khushi se jhel lenge kyunki jab tak tu pakaegi nahi tab tak hum logon ki aindagi me kuch adhurapan rahega.... Guess....we all need each other to complete our lives....ryt?? U knw wat Guglu....its such an amazing feeling to hav u all in my life...Big smileso tu hume pakati chal...without a second thought abt it....Dont worry....I do not give it a single thought before doing so....WinkLOLLOL

Coming to the story.... nice story...very good intro.... 2 totally opposite characters....Yeah....pretty different characters....and am glad u liked the start yaar....Big smilewaiting for the first part....post it soon...Sure dear....as u say ....Big smile

Love
Guglu

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

hey dear................congrats on starting this new fic..........Hi Deepa.....all thanks to u guys for making me able to start another fic....Big smileBig smile.............well include me in ur pm list......For sureBig smile.........will read the story and comment later.....I think thats gonna be better for u....as I'm posting another part...........my exam tomm........ALL THE VERY BEST!!!...........and congrats on becoming IF dazzler dear............Thanks dear....Tongue

spvd

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shona

Hiii Sumaiya...how r u dear???
Hey Shona....I'm f9 dear.....hope u r gud too....Big smile
woww.. u hv started a new ff...m soo happy....And am really glad to knw dat u r happy....Big smile
intro is v lovely now waiting for the update...Thanks dear....that u liked it....will be post9ing the first part soon!!
n yes do add me in ur PM list.. Smile Sure dear....Big smile

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

Dancing..............Party....................... new FF.........Big smile
firstly congrats 4  becoming IF-dazzler.........Big smile Big smile..........Hiiii Puri....thanks dear....waise tumhari fic pe comment karke hi mere bahut se posts badh gaye....and I became IF-dazzler....LOL....and yeah....I love that second emoticon of urs....its new...and guess I dont hav that....LOLLOLLOL

coming to the intro......... Big smile............its awesome............ gonna be really intresting.......... Big smileBig smileBig smile...U think so? Thats really sweet....Big smile....... afterall its Rajeev FF........ Embarrassed...can't ne anything else but best....Yeah....being a Rajeev FF itself is very spl....and I hope to uphold that speciality...Big smile...... mindblowing.......... Big smile....Thanks dearBig smileEmbarrassed......oh by the way.......... love my hero's name Embarrassed.........Adil Day Dreaming.........I'm glad u like that....even for me....its quite necessary for the name to suit Rajeev!!Big smileBig smile

ok so shud i expect Adil to be different from my fav Ayaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..FOR SURELOL....he was very lively, full of life....chirpy......... Tongue........... i'm just guessing Adil to be a little serious.... SmileSmile.... but then too.......... he gonna rock EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......Yeah....Adil is far more serious....and u'll knw dat as u read the very first part.....its on Adil only....so that u guys can knw how Adil actually is...SmileSmile

as 4 female lead.......... i'm as always confused......... so will decide once she comes into picture Smile.. Sure....btw....I never decide the female lead....mainly becoz.....my visions change from scene to scene....when it cums to the female face...LOL

thanx so much 4 starting a new FF  ......Pleasure is all mine dear.....am nothing without these fics....am always thinking abt these fics....of mine and all of urs...Big smileLOL....... so all the best 4 this FF Thumbs Up........... to u & to Adil too Embarrassed...Thanks...and ur best wishes will reach Adil too...Wink....just a request........... FF ka title Droplets hai........... but don't make us cry much..... or my hero much.......Cry..... warna my tears will drop dup dup dup Cry.................. thoda bahut chalega............ zyada nahi........Ohh dont worry....as I said....Adil doesnt cry....he wont cry....but yeah....its a disturbed character....so u can just flow wid him....in his distress!!!...Hope it doesnt make u sad or disappointed in any way...Smile

so now waiting 4 first part to commence Big smile................
continue SOON TongueTongueTongue Sure dear....veryyyyyy soon!!!Tongue

-purnima-

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golu_1677

superb. Pls PM me...

waiting for the first part

Hey Golu....gus to see u dear....am glad u liked the start....and for sure....I'll be PMing....Big smile...and yeah.....am continuing soon dear!!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top